JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anything gov is pushing as 'bad' for you or the environment do the complete opposite. They are proven liars time and time again.
From the food pyramid to any of their demonizing meats, vitamins, etc, all BS. Sugar ok, fats/oils bad!!

That is why everyone is obese and half dead already - by design. NEVER take nutritional advice from a doctor either since they must tow the line and just repeat gov falsehoods and babbling.

WEF and daddy Klaus will dictate to your children what they can and cannot eat.

Capture.JPG

If you didn't know already, Disney trained us about this, from Jiminy Cricket to "A Bugs Life" and more! :rolleyes:

Coming soon! An update of "Bambi" with the main characters cast as insects. You'll eat your bugs, but feel guilty. But you will be "Woke" and that's what counts!
I am beginning to think of cow production like ethanol production. Converting corn to ethanol for use as fuel is inefficient. It seems to me feeding corn to cows so we can eat the cow is inefficient too. We could just eat the corn and cut out the middle man (cow)?

Corn stores better, is cheaper and taste good.

I am beginning to think of cow production like ethanol production. Converting corn to ethanol for use as fuel is inefficient. It seems to me feeding corn to cows so we can eat the cow is inefficient too. We could just eat the corn and cut out the middle man (cow)?

But it needs butter! Lots and lots of BUTTER! And salt. :cool:

Have you ever tried to eat the silage corn that is fed to cattle?

Unfortunately corn is mostly empty calories, unlike cows

I heard on the radio today an Ad Council advisement that stocking up on stuff now, not during or after an emergency, was the thing to do.
First one they've made that's not woke af.

Bugs have feelings too.
Depends on what you mean by "feelings." Do they feel pain? Probably, in some way, as they try to avoid injury and death.

If by "feelings" you mean emotions, probably not, as they don't have brains. Their nervous system isn't organized that way.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top