JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes. I raise pigeons. Excellent source of protein. They fly out and eat, and they come home and feed me. Of course I feed them a little bit too, but they mainly forage for themselves. They kept many a Russian peasant alive during the revolution. Ancient Rome is another example how this so-called "flying rat" fed the masses
And squab, a form of pigeon, is STILL a staple food in much of North Africa IIRC.

A guy who used to work for me married a vietnamese girl. She'd spend 2-3 days a week trapping pigeons for dinner. He couldnt deal with the cultural differences and let her go after her 2 year enlistment.

It's amazing what a little starvation will do to the stability of a government.
6f1de0fb5d9ffe7ce3431a1c755d23f2ad3c2c0aadfa04813b1db11793aabe13_1.webp

https://archive.ph/iP8l4 is the archive for the now deleted web page below:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/08/this-is-how-we-will-make-sri-lanka-rich-by-2025

We have two 'real things' left only. A printing press and a bloated military around the globe. We pretty much gave up on education, innovation, and anything of substance. We are a dying empire. Most simply will not accept that fact. In the next few years the fear campaigns will be compounded, including grid shutdowns, where the populace will bend the knee to every demand and that will include no more 2A. Agenda 21 was no joke and 2030 will be a point of great change and 'resetting.'

The following video is not political. It is just the truth about how nations and empires rise and fall. The old saying is - All empires fail, but not ours, I'm pretty much sure ours will last forever ........... mental preparation for what is coming is critical.
Trusting in banks/gov to save you is a huge fail for sure.

Last Edited:
We have two 'real things' left only. A printing press and a bloated military around the globe. We pretty much gave up on education, innovation, and anything of substance. We are a dying empire. Most simply will not accept that fact. In the next few years the fear campaigns will be compounded, including grid shutdowns, where the populace will bend the knee to every demand and that will include no more 2A. Agenda 21 was no joke and 2030 will be a point of great change and 'resetting.'

The following video is not political. It is just the truth about how nations and empires rise and fall. The old saying is - All empires fail, but not ours, I'm pretty much sure ours will last forever ........... mental preparation for what is coming is critical.
Trusting in banks/gov to save you is a huge fail for sure.

I was ranting to my wife about our food supply being outsourced, she usually rolls her eyes (as most Americans do, it's inconvenient to consider the outcome) but even she agreed that we're pretty much just a shell of a nation and that outsourcing our food manufacturing is a sign of bad things to come.

We won't have to worry about starving at all. Crickets! and other bugs are set to be farmed in Canada in the coming weeks by the billions. Yummy! Already the corp media is doing its part to scare the gullible away from any real, healthy foods.

Capture.JPG

We won't have to worry about starving at all. Crickets! and other bugs are set to be farmed in Canada in the coming weeks by the billions. Yummy! Already the corp media is doing its part to scare the gullible away from any real, healthy foods.

View attachment 1241083
I'm worried about this because I eat my meat straight out of the freezer. I hate to waste time with thawing or cooking.:rolleyes:

I remember Chinese apples 10 years ago.

They were in EVERYTHING apple.
Tree Top bottled juice, China
Frozen concentrate, China
Applesauce, China

Heck, it's pretty common to see fruit cups from China.

There's absolutely no reason to globalize our food chain, unless it's for ethnic products.

Too many farms get shut down.
I eat the Chicom apples when my melamine levels get low :D

At 1.8 A.U. away from Earth, I'm not worried
Especially since it's already passed by us on its way around the sun. It'll be even further than 1.8 AU from us on its outbound journey.

Yes. But because of inflation... I was able to feed 5 people on less than $100 a week. Now 200$ is barely 3 meals. So yes I am concerned about food shortage lol

A question has been bugging me about posts like this: how is that any different than eating crab, shrimp, or lobster?
I don't know, why don't you try some and tell us what the difference is?

Personally, I like Dungeness crab, and shrimp in general, but lobster seems bland to me.

I am guessing, but I don't think bugs would be anywhere near as tasty

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads