JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok this post is almost 3 years old, i wish this food shortage would hurry up and get here. i'm tired of waiting. in my household of 4 adults about 25-30% of the food that comes through the door goes in the trash, i eat lots of leftovers too. we all could lose some weight. Ketchup is for hamburgers with mustard and onions maybe lettuce. fries need salt & pepper & nothing else. the best hamburgers out there are the IN & Out burger because they are simple no frills, home cut fries from fresh potatoes. can't get any better!!!!!

ok this post is almost 3 years old, i wish this food shortage would hurry up and get here. i'm tired of waiting. in my household of 4 adults about 25-30% of the food that comes through the door goes in the trash, i eat lots of leftovers too. we all could lose some weight. Ketchup is for hamburgers with mustard and onions maybe lettuce. fries need salt & pepper & nothing else. the best hamburgers out there are the IN & Out burger because they are simple no frills, home cut fries from fresh potatoes. can't get any better!!!!!
With how we've had 18 major food production facilities and several more of our largest fertilizer plants burn or boom just in the past six months...

This is too much pattern to be coincidence, especially in conjunction with Gates and China buying up our food supply and the wholesale destruction of livestock and crops the past year...

i was raised in a large family 10 kids, dinner was always on the table no shortage of food, but if you were late for dinner, Good LUCK. i there were no snacks between meals except for tree fruit. i was late for dinner a lot. went to the rodeo with 2 friends for 5 days, did not eat for 5 days. story was we could work at the rodeo and make some money, not true. but i learned how to go hungry and still survive. todays society is spoiled by plentiful food, we can survive better than most people realize.( i am 70+y/o with heart condition a little starvation might do me good.)

todays society is spoiled by plentiful food, we can survive better than most people realize.( i am 70+y/o with heart condition a little starvation might do me good.)
I could use a little starvation myself haha..

We got used to rich high fat high sugar foods. People use food to medicate. They eat their feelings. Better than booze or drugs I suppose, but no arguing most of us could stand to lose a few lbs.

I could use a little starvation myself haha..

We got used to rich high fat high sugar foods. People use food to medicate. They eat their feelings. Better than booze or drugs I suppose, but no arguing most of us could stand to lose a few lbs.
This is true. If ever in doubt carefully analyze the aisle upon aisle of foods at your average Wal-Mart that are endless permutations of sugars, fats, and sodium.

This is true. If ever in doubt carefully analyze the aisle upon aisle of foods at your average Wal-Mart that are endless permutations of sugars, fats, and sodium.
Exactly. Let's face it, America's food habits are really, really poor. This is one area where Europeans are much better. MUCH better. I've literally never stayed anywhere in Europe (more than two dozen countries so far) without a fresh produce market within walking distance. Wal-Mart, Kroger, Albertsons, Safeway, all the big box grocery stores push tons of crap food on us, but it is the American consumers who make the choice to buy it. Nobody is forcing us to eat like that. Americans have only themselves to blame.

As long as we are passing judgment :D yep our food has been tampered with to make folks consumers of it but fact is its more about being lazy that makes folks overweight. Americans stand back and let someone else do the hard work and have for decades.

When food does run short those lazy folks have a rude awakening.

Exactly. Let's face it, America's food habits are really, really poor. This is one area where Europeans are much better. MUCH better. I've literally never stayed anywhere in Europe (more than two dozen countries so far) without a fresh produce market within walking distance. Wal-Mart, Kroger, Albertsons, Safeway, all the big box grocery stores push tons of crap food on us, but it is the American consumers who make the choice to buy it. Nobody is forcing us to eat like that. Americans have only themselves to blame.
Same with Japan. Even in a megalopolis such as Tokyo with over 37 million people you'd be hard pressed to find an obese person.

Two plane crashes into food production facilities as part of two dozen major or total-loss incidents at US and Canadian food supply in the past six months, and all "mysterious accidents"? Something big's goin' on that they don't want us to know about and know we ain't gonna like when it snaps into focus.

Take this source with a grain, but at first glance seems plausible. https://www.theorganicprepper.com/never-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste/

It's the perfect storm of inflation, rising crime, rumors of war and invasion on our southern border. Heck yes food is going to be a problem too. If you can still afford to buy it then you will be lucky.

1651352018065.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads