JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^^
So , I've been a food professional my entire working life. The amount of "booze" named foods is pretty impressive. And those varieties are hot sellers. Bourbon chicken, J-ville beer brats, white wine shrimp.
Lol.
I just brought in a line of instant finishing sauces, 4 different wine varieties (2 red 2 white). They're powdered, frikken powdered wine!

^^^^
So , I've been a food professional my entire working life. The amount of "booze" named foods is pretty impressive. And those varieties are hot sellers. Bourbon chicken, J-ville beer brats, white wine shrimp.
Lol.
I just brought in a line of instant finishing sauces, 4 different wine varieties (2 red 2 white). They're powdered, frikken powdered wine!
HolyPoop You just hit the perfect end of the world supply, dehydrated booze!

Any concerns about food shortages?

I doubt that Brandon is concerned.

So, why should YOU be?

COME_on_man.jpg
What if? Ice Cream?

Aloha, Mark

Super tasty seltzer drinks. The new alcohol boom of the last three years is creating a whole new crop of health-problem drinkers.

The Bud sodas were so tasty and addictive I had to ban them from the house. Pretty much a light social drinker and although it isn't cheap, I try to keep any drinking to social meet ups. For those over about 40 you will soon learn that people that want to meet for any reason, business or personal, = eating and drinking. That is all. No more meeting up to walk, exercise in any way. EAT+DRINK only.

My friend has hundreds of pounds of whisky, beer, and seltzers in his house and drinks daily. He has also had cancer, double hip replacements and a major heart attack already. Obese. Yep, and still drinking like there is no tomorrow.

Have made it clear that when his organs fail I am not playing caregiver and slowly dying when being at the mercy of a $$ hungry and corrupt medical system is way overrated. There are always consequences. No exceptions.

Capture.JPG

Sounds like there's a story there... 🤔

Na zdrowie!
Lets just say I knew a Polish Girl.

OK the truth was she wasnt Polish . She was from Holland. When I met her I was in a bar in Frankfurt and had consumed a lot of plum Kompot at a party just before that.. " Hey baby where you from" .... "Holland" . Sounded like Poland to me. I spent the next three months thinking she was from Poland. " Then finally she got tired of me asking about Poland " No , you idiot , I'm from Holland not Poland ".

Such was my time in the Army.

Last Edited:
Well, not exactly kompot. It was more like a sweet/sour/spicy/knock you on your azz stuff. No sugar added but for what the apricots gave off (and they give a lot).
Apricots, currants, hard apples and pears.
Added strawberries but they looked like gray cadaver balls when it was all said and done.
Blanched the fruit ('cept the strawbs) and added pickling spice -- coriander, whole cardamom, whole clove, cinnamon. Might have added allspice but can't remember.
Split them into quart jars, then topped the jars with Chopin vodka.
Anyway, gave it away for Christmas. Most people were like "yeech, wtf is this?" Gave it to two Polish immigrants, and they *loved* it. Asked if I had more jars.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top