JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Digging around for show and tell thread just now got me wondering. Anyone give a rat's a$$ about non KaBar made BKT stuff?
I have both an original and KaBar bk3s that I sincerely don't think I need. Not really sure if I want the hassle of listing them. But if they mean something to anyone maybe it's worth it.

20210520_130007.jpg 20210520_130017.jpg 20210520_130013.jpg 20210520_130031.jpg 20210520_130041.jpg

The kydex sheath is definitely old school

I want a couple of these sogs.

The bk3 is supposed to be more of a tool than a knife. Definitely no brain stab through the eye, or straight up between the chin and throat. No subclavian downward plunge, no armpit stab,no femoral inner leg slashes.

Did I miss any ninja moves?

Weight alone is crazy, it's like a hunk of bar stock with 3 chisel grinds. I don't know why I bought it, but I'm a good American and so I don't have to know why I buy anything.

I want a couple of these sogs.

The bk3 is supposed to be more of a tool than a knife. Definitely no brain stab through the eye, or straight up between the chin and throat. No subclavian downward plunge, no armpit stab,no femoral inner leg slashes.

Did I miss any ninja moves?

Weight alone is crazy, it's like a hunk of bar stock with 3 chisel grinds. I don't know why I bought it, but I'm a good American and so I don't have to know why I buy anything.

You forgot the Flying Walenda slash-stabby….

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews