JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Digging around for show and tell thread just now got me wondering. Anyone give a rat's a$$ about non KaBar made BKT stuff?
I have both an original and KaBar bk3s that I sincerely don't think I need. Not really sure if I want the hassle of listing them. But if they mean something to anyone maybe it's worth it.

20210520_130007.jpg 20210520_130017.jpg 20210520_130013.jpg 20210520_130031.jpg 20210520_130041.jpg

The kydex sheath is definitely old school

I want a couple of these sogs.

The bk3 is supposed to be more of a tool than a knife. Definitely no brain stab through the eye, or straight up between the chin and throat. No subclavian downward plunge, no armpit stab,no femoral inner leg slashes.

Did I miss any ninja moves?

Weight alone is crazy, it's like a hunk of bar stock with 3 chisel grinds. I don't know why I bought it, but I'm a good American and so I don't have to know why I buy anything.

I want a couple of these sogs.

The bk3 is supposed to be more of a tool than a knife. Definitely no brain stab through the eye, or straight up between the chin and throat. No subclavian downward plunge, no armpit stab,no femoral inner leg slashes.

Did I miss any ninja moves?

Weight alone is crazy, it's like a hunk of bar stock with 3 chisel grinds. I don't know why I bought it, but I'm a good American and so I don't have to know why I buy anything.

You forgot the Flying Walenda slash-stabby….

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top