JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Better yet you can go this way it's kinda exspesive at first but if you plan on building more .this is the way to go.all you need is a router a vice and a drill .
I bought the kit that came with three 80%lowers.included .then I bought a router.
Just finished my first one to day.it took about a hour to do it . MVIMG_20180718_163906.jpg IMG_20180718_163816.jpg IMG_20180718_163949.jpg MVIMG_20180719_144611.jpg MVIMG_20180719_144607.jpg MVIMG_20180718_163827.jpg

I bought it over the 4th of July week sale 260 bucks for the kit and 3 lowers then had to buy a router .140 bucks

It was really simple to do once you get it all set up .no PROBLEMS.
If you have a shop or garage I would buy the kit if you plan on doing more building

Last edited by a moderator:
Sporting Systems, (Vancouver WA though) has several still at $60 (Stag and Ruger). Plus over 300 others from Aero, Spikes, Noveske, Mega, Zev, Ruger, Quarter Circle 10, Angstad, 2A, Grey Ghost, Wilson, Seekins, Fortis, F-1, CMMG, V7, BCM, Battle Arm Development, JP Enterprises...in pistol cal (small and large frame glock mags), AR-15 and AR-10 platform.

@LuckySG man, the hits just keep coming, didn't know you had expanded into the AR parts/build world, we gotta talk Brother, I may need your services on a upper I have my eyes on as well! Summer time build fun, can't wait!
Looking forward to your next visit!

I have not settled on a barrel brand (or brands) yet, but there is everything else one would need to walk in, borrow tools and build a rifle or pistol AR.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top