JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is time...
I also have billet lowers for not much more as well as a few brands of parts kits, triggers, all the bits. If you want a deal I will offer a Magpul stock, grip and handguard in Sand (so you can dye it any color you like) for $65 with a stripped lower purchase while supplies last and there are more on the way.

The internet has the answers you are looking for...

This...Anderson or a PSA lower may be the cheapest you will find...toss in shipping, FFL transfer fee, and you may be better served obtaining one from your LGS at at comparable cost.

Just my .02 cents, I try to support the local folks when I can. Getting harder and harder these days though. :(

I also have billet lowers for not much more as well as a few brands of parts kits, triggers, all the bits. If you want a deal I will offer a Magpul stock, grip and handguard in Sand (so you can dye it any color you like) for $65 with a stripped lower purchase while supplies last and there are more on the way.
PM sent

What I find interesting it the Anderson lowers I have are exactly the same as some Aero Precisions I transferred earlier this week, so one cannot be great and the other meh.

What I find interesting it the Anderson lowers I have are exactly the same as some Aero Precisions I transferred earlier this week, so one cannot be great and the other meh.
did they have the threaded rear take down pin and the second screw hole next to the grip screw to tighten the upper to lower fit?!

thatd be cool if anderson started doing this. im all about 80% lowers now. i tap the rear takedown spring hole and put a set screw in there just because my old aero had that and i thought it was cool

did they have the threaded rear take down pin and the second screw hole next to the grip screw to tighten the upper to lower fit?!

thatd be cool if anderson started doing this. im all about 80% lowers now. i tap the rear takedown spring hole and put a set screw in there just because my old aero had that and i thought it was cool
They didn't! That is what made me really curious. It certainly helps move the build along with less risk to the finish.

Last Edited:

Any lowers in pistol caliber around that price point?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top