JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going there with my wife this weekend. Has anyone been there lately? What kind of security should I expect? Somewhere on their website they say that no weapons are allowed, including pocket knives, and that all visitors are subject to wand security check. I'm wondering if anyone had any recent first hand experience.

Has anyone been there lately?
last report here from may 2023...

last report here from may 2023...
Thank you

It's been a few years but last time I was there the security was minimal. No metal detectors or wands.

I'm going there with my wife this weekend. Has anyone been there lately? What kind of security should I expect? Somewhere on their website they say that no weapons are allowed, including pocket knives, and that all visitors are subject to wand security check. I'm wondering if anyone had any recent first hand experience.
Been a couple times, never seen metal detectors or wands most I've ran into there for security is the door guy checking tickets. Most recent shows I went to were Dan Cummins and Nick Mullen. If they were to have security for concern of the type of fans the comedian attracts I figured they would have tightened up for Nick but nope lol

Been a couple times, never seen metal detectors or wands most I've ran into there for security is the door guy checking tickets. Most recent shows I went to were Dan Cummins and Nick Mullen. If they were to have security for concern of the type of fans the comedian attracts I figured they would have tightened up for Nick but nope lol
Nick is funny. Surprised someone else is familiar with his comedy.

51ifni4UbBL.jpg

Can we maybe get them moved over to say nitrogen or carbon dioxide and tell them these will really get them 'high?
I mean just fill little canisters with it and call em "whip its" all the wooks will eat it up

Last Edited:
Been a fan of CTown for sometime trying to like TAFS and Stavy's world but having a hard time with it lol the TAFS Neil episode had me fucd up though
A fellow man of culture I see!
Same here, the movie references and impressions are what sold me on CTown, TAFS is alright but it's heavily watered down and not what CTown used to be.
There are some bits within TAFS that get me though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top