JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This has so much potential but would you wear this?

View attachment 682121

As soon as I get my tresses put into a man bun...

yes I know, I just saw the ad and thought it had "potential"...

Check out Eblerstocks version that IS designed for CCW...

View attachment 682135

This one I like. Pretty much everybody carryin laptops in da city.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not a fan of off body carry, though in very rare situations they are the only options, like a trendy urbanite IT goon.
I don't really see how someone could snag it easily if its wrapped around you like that. CamoDeafe mentioned a knife could cut it easily, but that seems like a darwin move to bring a knife to a gunfight, one would have to have their situational awareness really down.

View attachment 682132

Is that an assault 10 speed with a bowling ball bag 50 cal mount?

Sing me up!

Firearm on body, always. I have used a daypack on rare occasions to carry stuff, but it looks like crap. Any thug would assume I didn't have anything more valuable than dirty socks.

Bag? What bag?
(Mmm. Good lookin' guy. Why didnt they show the rest of him?)
Oh, right! There's the bag! Looks interesting.

Possibly get 2 of those man sacs and mount them like saddle bags, Harley style. Then strap a 2 stroke oil burning engine on it and really turn some heads! Oil prices are rock bottom too!

No on the bag. The shape suggests a giant cross-draw holster with a big long-barrelled .44 in it, which is what I'd probably have in it if I were carrying something like that. Prefer a pack carrying a gun to look like or be a camera bag or ordinary pack, and be in cheerful innocent colors such as green or blue, not black, brown, grody green, or anything tactical. And certainly not shaped like a giant holster.

(As for gun in a pack vs strapped on waist, who said gun in pack is the only gun?)

Only brake is in the hub/single speed area, as in bmx style fixed gear... it was the "in" thing for hipsters and "serious" messengers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You stop it by stop pedaling.

I test rode a brakeless fixy once.... once.

Dangerous. The fixy folks will flame me for saying that, but where are those bikes now? To each their own, you can drive a car backwards to the store too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top