JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has so much potential but would you wear this?

anti-theft-shoulder-sling-bag-01_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This has so much potential but would you wear this?

View attachment 682121
I don't see the benefit personally other than comfort. Regular shoulder holster can hold up to Mp5 size gun plus 2 extra mags. I like this quick deployment method for a subgun.

You could distract whoever is wearing it with some avocado toast. At that any security offered by the bag would be compromised.

Maybe if I was a trendy college kid or hip urbanite or a IT goon in the bay area.

This may work better for the GF as an option to carry more comfy/securely.
Still looks like someone could just as easily snag it off you or grab a pocket while you are distracted or the tried and true classic "I only sat it down for 5 seconds!"

Maybe if I was a trendy college kid or hip urbanite or a IT goon in the bay area.

This may work better for the GF as an option to carry more comfy/securely.
Still looks like someone could just as easily snag it off you or grab a pocket while you are distracted or the tried and true classic "I only sat it down for 5 seconds!"
I'm not a fan of off body carry, though in very rare situations they are the only options, like a trendy urbanite IT goon.
I don't really see how someone could snag it easily if its wrapped around you like that. CamoDeafe mentioned a knife could cut it easily, but that seems like a darwin move to bring a knife to a gunfight, one would have to have their situational awareness really down.

anti-theft-shoulder-sling-bag-04_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Interesting idea. I quite a while back bought one of the packs that looks like this off Amazon. Can sling it in front of me and even though it was not sold as for CC it sure looked like whoever came up with it had that in mind. One pocket is on the side that is close to the body, and I have used it to carry a gun. Bought it for when I have the one vehicle serviced. Its far enough away I have no choice but to hang around while waiting. Took a little laptop with me to kill time. Then saw one of those sling packs. So now can toss the laptop in that if I want to get up to stretch my legs or go get a snack while I wait. When I move it to the front it makes a great way to keep a pistol at ready too. I can have my hand on the gun and no one I walk past has any clue. If Wife and I ever decide to go to Seattle again to knock around I will be using it for that since we park here and take that express bus up there.

I'm not a fan of off body carry, though in very rare situations they are the only options, like a trendy urbanite IT goon.
I don't really see how someone could snag it easily if its wrapped around you like that. CamoDeafe mentioned a knife could cut it easily, but that seems like a darwin move to bring a knife to a gunfight, one would have to have their situational awareness really down.

View attachment 682132
Heres the thing. The website selling it makes no mention of guns or it being a holster even though it looks like a giant cross body holster :rolleyes::s0136:

View attachment 682132

I'd kick that guy in his metrogina, steal his monk-strap shoes (provided they're not a girlie size) and take his bike and lunch money.

;)

Stomper said it better and more bluntly than I could have in response to the quoted message to me.

More than one way to skin a cat. The casual approach isn't stopping the IR's on theft that keep happening in my company that range from obvious theft to "i was only gone for 10 seconds" that keep occurring.

Heres the thing. The website selling it makes no mention of guns or it being a holster even though it looks like a giant cross body holster :rolleyes::s0136:
yes I know, I just saw the ad and thought it had "potential"...

Check out Eblerstocks version that IS designed for CCW...

B2_3_web_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads