JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not a fan of off body carry, though in very rare situations they are the only options, like a trendy urbanite IT goon.
I don't really see how someone could snag it easily if its wrapped around you like that. CamoDeafe mentioned a knife could cut it easily, but that seems like a darwin move to bring a knife to a gunfight, one would have to have their situational awareness really down.

View attachment 682132
But it doesn't really look like it's designed for holding more than an iphone and keys for the studio apartment in the Pearl District.

yes I know, I just saw the ad and thought it had "potential"...

Check out Eblerstocks version that IS designed for CCW...

View attachment 682135
Eberlestock is awesome, along with Maxpedition.

This has so much potential but would you wear this?

View attachment 682121

No, I don't think so. And the model there? I'm thinking he'd never wear it either.

And the rest a ya' "Late Nighters", thanks for my morning chuckle.

You tie a decent ham sammich on the back of that thing and I'll catch it. ;)
:s0140: Indeed!

Re off body carry, 5.11 tactical makes sling packs that look like an ordinary backpack but u can open with a one hand pull for deployment. Big enough for subgun with suppressor.

Here is a pic of stribog (w/o suppressor) in one and also a video to show how u grab with one hand to open. It really does work as slick as in the video. I removed the second pistol pouch on mine. If you go to or call 5.11 store and ask for discontinued colors u can get these for $38 which is what I paid (u can't get that price online have to talk to clerk). That's for a pistol pouch plus the sling pack. I can fit two small pistols (Fe sig p938) in the small pistol pouch or one big pistol.
D8DF1929-421D-4C9F-AA16-151D2F5008B9.jpeg
294765D5-D9FF-4FD9-B954-6C70A9916F76.png
Deployment is at 1:07 mark
10FEE6B0-651E-44DD-9D35-5E4EACB097A0.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have a similar bag that I wore to DinnyWhirl many times when I lived in Florida and had a annual pass.
No gun in it though but did go into DinnyWhirl with a NA 22lr itty-bitty revolver in a fanny pack side pocket once, by mistake.
That fanny pack was "searched" too, they just poked around the main compartment with a chopstick.
just some more useless geezer speak,
:s0092:
Edit: Floridian's name for a fanny pack is "sissy sack" :s0112:

I got tired of carrying my big laptop bag between buildings at work. For a long time we had daily meetings in another building. I briefly tried a much smaller bag that would hold just the smaller of the two laptops that I used daily. I never really liked it because it was a little too metro for me. Eventually the meeting problem went away and now the bag sits on a shelf in a closet. I have the feeling it's never coming back out of the closet. :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads