JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Enable all of the depressed with a massive media coverage on every shooting and then it gives them an easy way to commit suicide by cop.

Sad to see but I'll bet more people died in CO in automobile accidents then at this shooting today.

I blame the break down of social connection that is being replaced by phones and laptops instead of actually hanging out with your friends as more of an issue then drugs (legal or not).

I agree and most of these people have trouble getting along even if they are forced out of the basement to go be with others, they fail miserably and are humiliated and labeled a spaz, geek or moron. This is where the problem starts and escalates to "where does Dad keep his guns"...... The rest is on the 5 o'clock news....

Yeah the liberal gun rapists will love that an AR was used this time.

But even with a single shot they could take down more than 3 people.
That won't matter.

Just another mental defective who got his hands on a weapon.

So sad. Just can't fathom how someone can be this evil or break mentally.

I believe it is much more than mental deffectives, it is pure un adulterated evil. Our countries leaders have embraced nearly everything that spits in the face of the traditional moral compass upon which this great country was founded. No respect for human life, no respspect for authority and no respect for the freedom that so many have perished for. When good men do nothing...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top