JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gunbroker.com

Pay with certified check or money order...?

Anybody know of this site?

Capture+_2021-10-25-11-32-05.png Capture+_2021-10-25-11-31-35.png

It's Gunbroker, it's legit. The seller is probably a private party and not set up to take credit cards. He has 436 positive feedbacks so you are pretty safe!! Send whatever form of payment he takes that you are most comfortable with.

Now I just need to know if its Legal to own here in Commie- CA
For one Gun Broker often offers stuff that does not take a CC. Here the "risk" can be mitigated by things like feedback of seller and such. Still not a risk I have ever been willing to take but MANY do so all the time.
Now for "legal stuff" there is no worse place to take advice than the net. Many will give very bad info and really not know they are. If you are looking for "is xyz legal" where you are stop at a local FFL Dealer. You will need an FFL to transfer the firearm to you anyway so they "should" know what will fly where you live. After all they are doing to legal part of the transfer to you.

It's Gunbroker, it's legit. The seller is probably a private party and not set up to take credit cards. He has 436 positive feedbacks so you are pretty safe!! Send whatever form of payment he takes that you are most comfortable with.
I had a good feeling about the seller, especially after your feedback. Thank you Lilhigbee!

I got in contact with the seller, a 75-year old vet.
Great conversation.
Got everything worked out seamlessly.
Found local FFL who also worked with gunbroker.com previously.
Smooth transaction.
I should have the rifle pretty darn soon.

Now its time to get a great scope.
My biggest question is First Focal Point or Second Focal Point?
Im leaning towards ffp
Next thread to start

For one Gun Broker often offers stuff that does not take a CC. Here the "risk" can be mitigated by things like feedback of seller and such. Still not a risk I have ever been willing to take but MANY do so all the time.
Now for "legal stuff" there is no worse place to take advice than the net. Many will give very bad info and really not know they are. If you are looking for "is xyz legal" where you are stop at a local FFL Dealer. You will need an FFL to transfer the firearm to you anyway so they "should" know what will fly where you live. After all they are doing to legal part of the transfer to you.
Thanks for your advice

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads