JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3. Plus a guy shot at gun show when a dealer handed a shopper a gun with a round in the chamber. One of the NDs was after an RO at an IDPA match "showed clear" to the RO scoring him.

Familiarity breeds contempt. I hate watching people chamber and holster rapidly at matches, like a reverse quick draw. No need for that.
Definitely can happen. I cleared my AR at the range…I usually remove the mag, rack it 3x, check the chamber, and secure it in the bag…when I got home, I racked it one more time before going into the safe and a round flew out and onto the floor. Odd how that happens…like majik juju or something…or maybe I wasn't paying attention and dint really do what I though I really did…distractions or something. I did learn from that error because now I rack it 4x….lol

Holstering your firearm is often the most dangerous action while handling them, extreme caution is prudent and advised.

Can't tell ya how bad Glock owners are with shooting themselves holstering their gun. ;)
They even have a name for it, "Glock Leg"

:)

Pro Tip :
Some bozos just need that manual safety

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA