JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good Lord! Shouldn't a "District Attorney" have firearm knowledge? WTF? THE DA is like a head law man! How can there be a Law Man that is such an idiot when it comes to guns? The first damn thing you learn when you handle guns is the 4-Rules.

:s0054:

WJCL reported that Breedon told Heap that he had the gun, and when he went to pull it out of his holster, the gun fired, shooting Breedon in his upper right leg.

Ok, "sounds" to me like what they are really trying to say is he pulled the trigger and the gun did what it is supposed to do when you pull the trigger. It fires.

Reports said another ADA rushed in after he heard gunshots. Breedon reportedly said not to call 911, but the ADA called 911 after Breedon turned gray and started grunting and drooling
I had a long day and that was I dunno... Sorta satisfying.

Good Lord! Shouldn't a "District Attorney" have firearm knowledge? WTF? THE DA is like a head law man! How can there be a Law Man that is such an idiot when it comes to guns?
Like the Asst DA Binger was when he pointed the AR at people with his finger on the trigger at the Rittenhouse trial?
The first damn thing you learn when you handle guns is the 4-Rules.
Depends on who you 'learn' from as to whether you get the 4 Rules or not....

Like the Asst DA Binger was when he pointed the AR at people with his finger on the trigger at the Rittenhouse trial?

Depends on who you 'learn' from as to whether you get the 4 Rules or not....
First rule, don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Oh, wrong rules....

I love that it's in Effingham County.

"I just Effingham shot myself!"

:D

edit:

No charges have been filed and the investigator, Sgt, John Bradley, has formally requested that the case be rendered inactive unless new evidence becomes available. So much for being held to a higher standard.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top