JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the Asst DA Binger was when he pointed the AR at people with his finger on the trigger at the Rittenhouse trial?
I have seen "jitterbug eyes" Nancy Pelosi (and/or was it Barbara Boxer) point an AR at people too, can't recall what year, "incident" or legislative stunt it was connected to. Suspect she's done it more than once. I think her finger was in the trigger guard as well, you know, where it's supposed to be when you want to bust a cap.

The DA's investigator is probly the "professional gun carrier" while the ADA is carrying just becuz he magically can, in the courthouse and other danger zones.

Why oh why don't these Morons ever miss their thigh and shoot their dicks off, and save us all the misery of dealing with any (or additional) of their spawn?:s0092:
Or, better yet, carry their guns under their hats? :s0155:

I don't know, I googled the guy and he appears to be an avid shooter with training. I recently switched to carrying sigs after many years of glocks, and I find this concerning.

Gonna go out on a limb and say this probably an ND, or there was some kind of foreign object in the trigger guard area of the holster that snagged the trigger on draw.
Coming out of the holster...betting it was a finger, going back in finger or another object is my bet.
I don't know, I googled the guy and he appears to be an avid shooter with training. I recently switched to carrying sigs after many years of glocks, and I find this concerning.
I've likely landed on several ignore lists for my comments on this topic but Glocks, safetyless Sigs, safetyless S&Ws, or any other semi-auto with a relatively light (4-6# trigger) without a manual safety...this is going to happen more compared to other guns with a manual safety or with a heavier, longer DA trigger pull. In the words of Ron Burgundy...it's science :cool: .

WJCL reported that Breedon told Heap that he had the gun, and when he went to pull it out of his holster, the gun fired, shooting Breedon in his upper right leg.

Ok, "sounds" to me like what they are really trying to say is he pulled the trigger and the gun did what it is supposed to do when you pull the trigger. It fires.
^^^ yup, this.

I know a very well trained, conscientious, smart, calm veterinarian who has a Glock related hole in his leg had during an IDPA match.

Everyone is an expert gun handler until they aren't. Then everyone who was in exactly the same boat pile on because it hasn't happened to them (yet) - as if the difference is that they are infallible compared to that guy.

But everyone is fallible.

There is no way to know what went down here. The guy could have certainly ND'd into his leg. But there have been enough problems with P320's that it's possible it did just go off. To that end was it a brand new P320 or an older one that he bought used? Did it have the factory upgrade? Or did somebody do a Bubba job on it screwed the pooch?

Not enough info to know either way.

Funny how yahoo!news got the headline right and the OP of this thread didn't... :rolleyes:

Funny how yahoo!news got the headline right and the OP of this thread didn't... :rolleyes:
As somewhat of a fan of the SIG P-320 (I've got a few), I initially clicked on the thread with some apprehension... however, I suspect that the OP may have been engaging in a smidge of sarcasm with his thread title? (Hopefully, otherwise, THWH).

How many we talking here?
3. Plus a guy shot at gun show when a dealer handed a shopper a gun with a round in the chamber. One of the NDs was after an RO at an IDPA match "showed clear" to the RO scoring him.

Familiarity breeds contempt. I hate watching people chamber and holster rapidly at matches, like a reverse quick draw. No need for that.

As somewhat of a fan of the SIG P-320 (I've got a few), I initially clicked on the thread with some apprehension... however, I suspect that the OP may have been engaging in a smidge of sarcasm with his thread title? (Hopefully, otherwise, THWH).
As a fan of the SIG P320 (it's my winter EDC), I get annoyed with thread titles such as this one, unless it's clearly supposed to be sarcasm.
Otherwise, I agree with you... THWH! :s0140:

Holstering your firearm is often the most dangerous action while handling them, extreme caution is prudent and advised.

Can't tell ya how bad Glock owners are with shooting themselves holstering their gun. ;)

As a fan of the SIG P320 (it's my winter EDC), I get annoyed with thread titles such as this one, unless it's clearly supposed to be sarcasm.
Otherwise, I agree with you... THWH! :s0140:
Yes, sarcasm.

I have a difficult time believing that they just "go off" by themselves.

I'm going with he actually pulled the trigger like Baldwin. I could buy a foreign object if he had been re holstering but on draw that would be a pretty complex set of physics for a foreign object to activate trigger.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top