JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Ran out of gas", Guns in the night, public highway, 'tactical/military looking gear'... Whats to get 'excited' about? Oh, yeah and let's not forget it is the east coast and there is a lack of 'gas stations' to fuel up those 'low mileage vehicles'. An "armed, educational militia"? Sorry, not buying it! Lack of 'photo coverage'.. . This could go on and on. Local and state laws co-opt the constitution nationwide, the 'gov' has been 'eyeing' fringe groups since the '40s'.

Yes, I think there is a lot to the story that we are not aware of. Regardless there seems to be a lack of common sense involved here at least on a few levels. Exiting the vehicles with guns for one, and not communicating with the police.

That's a picture in your mind. 11 guys all in military battle gear, with their rifles and side arms, milling around on the side of the free way in the middle of the night. They refuse to recognize the laws of our nation. AND, the laws of nature. Cars need GAS!

Every time I've seen a "Sovereign Citizen" encounter with a LEO on LivePD, I am amazed at how stupid/foolish they are, and how patient LE is........ I couldn't do that job, I'd have to slap some sense into them!!!

They
Guys traveling with firearms to get some range time and training in. I don't see a problem with what they were doing.
Do ya see a problem with this part?

The men refused to put down their weapons or comply with authorities' orders, claiming to be from a group "that does not recognize our laws" before taking off into a wooded area, police said.

I have no idea what their TRUE beliefs are (speaking about the Mass. incident and/or others of that group).

I don't know their beliefs either,
Have a look:
all I'm saying is, having a firearm in and of itself according to the constitution is not illegal. It doesn't seem like they did anything wrong except look scary.
It could have something to do with this:

"In most states, firearms may be transported legally if they are unloaded, cased, and locked in the automobile trunk or otherwise inaccessible to the driver or any passenger. As soon as any firearm is carried on or about the person, or placed loaded or readily accessible in a vehicle, you will violate Massachusetts's firearm laws. MGL c. 269 section 10."

See: http://www.1bostoncriminallawyer.co...aveling-with-a-firearm-through-massachusetts/

Last Edited:
In addition to his cognitive limitations, is Joe also colorblind? He proclaimed that white supremacy was the nation's biggest problem. I guess the de-funded, racist police are unable to deal with the innumerable white supremacist uprisings around the nation. You know, all those riots which the press is failing to report???

In a similar manner, the goals of BLM are little more than a regurgitation of the "Republic of New Africa" that was conjured up by black radicals in the late 1960s. A demand for a southern black nation carved out of several southern states (wouldn't they be surrounded on three sides?).

Practically speaking, black separatists (as with the white counterparts) tend to be those who seek to avoid the service of arrest warrants on them.
Agreed.

To those of you who think you know what occurred and then draw up a conclusion. please question where you got your info from. I suspect that the media did their usual BS and tried to frame the situation so that you have a certain visceral response which is different than what really happened. I watched that guys livestream and it was a different version than the media portrayed. That said, if we then do choose to believe the media lies, lets go with "WHITE SUPREMACY BAD version -HEADLINE:
"Jerusalem Post Uses Photo Of White Men With Confederate Flags To Describe 'Rise of the Moors' Militia Movement For Black Men"

Jerusalem-Post-Rise-of-the-Moors.jpg

FROM
https://nationalfile.com/jerusalem-...-of-the-moors-militia-movement-for-black-men/

Again, I'll refer back to the Constitution. I may not be on board with their beliefs, and I fully understand the stupidity, but "shall not be infringed" is clear.

Last Edited:
I worked with a guy for a while back in the late 70's early 80's who went off the deep end on this "sovereign citizen" stuff.
I knew some of them as well about the same time. I was a teen around this time and fell in with a 'militia' group that had a couple that called themselves 'sovereign citizens'. I went shooting with them a couple times, attended one of their 'meetings' - and quietly 'bowed out'.

Last Edited:
My advice do not transport magazines and firearms in an anti-gun state like Massachusetts where such items are banned by their state laws. The DA's, politicians and anti firearm groups in Massachusetts will have a media field day with these 11 Men.

Last Edited:
Unfortunately 'shall not be infringed' does not overrule the requirement of complying with LEOs.

The men refused to put down their weapons or comply with authorities' orders,
I agreed they should've listened, but it does not negate the fact that in many of these cases LEO's enforce laws that contradict the constitution.

And many Politicians make laws that contradict the Constitution.

What sort of punishment should be doled out to them (who started the ball rolling)? Then, on some occasions people end up dead. Because of one of those unconstitutional laws (and also "stupid laws").

Note that: Laws are assumed to be Constitutional. Until they are challenged in Court and the Court rules that they are unconstitutional. Meanwhile, the police are expected to carry out the law.

Its_all_legal.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Note that: Laws are assumed to be Constitutional. Until they are challenged in Court and the Court rules that they are unconstitutional. Meanwhile, the police are expected to carry out the law.
And this is the 'root' of the problem.

While certain 'rights' are protected by the Constitution the politicians surround the right with laws and restrictions in an attempt to restrict the right as much as possible.

With regard to the 2A it would have been nice if it ended with something like, 'And no laws shall be passed that regulate, restrict or otherwise inhibit the Right of the people to keep and bear arms'

Or something to that effect.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads