JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With regard to the 2A it would have been nice if it ended with something like, 'And no laws shall be passed that regulate, restrict or otherwise inhibit the Right of the people to keep and bear arms'

Or something to that effect.
According to the Politicians (most of them anyway) what we really have is......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable and makes common sense to me.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....IMHO, the root of the problem lays with those who made the law in the first place.

Note : San Jose and what is happening there.

So then, bring a lawsuit against San Jose?

Rrrrright......they have the access to the coffers of the City. BTW, ever wondered why a lot of lawyers go into politics?

Last Edited:

Some might just find the "coverage".......well, note the difference.

Aloha, Mark
Disgusting how CBS news ran about three seconds of the guys statement on video. And all the "breathless" talk and embellishments in their speech when the tell a story. THAT is the reason I don't watch news anymore.

I'm pretty sure LEO's swear an oath to uphold the Constitution not the edicts of the political class. Either way, if you knowingly enforce a law that is unconstitutional, does that make you un-American?

Don't get me wrong, I support the police, and the men and women who protect my community, at the same time it is their responsibility to uphold the constitution as much as it is to protect and serve. I just wish we saw a little more upholding going on..

Don't get me wrong, I support the police, and the men and women who protect my community, at the same time it is their responsibility to uphold the constitution as much as it is to protect and serve. I just wish we saw a little more upholding going on..
A LOT of the laws that end up on the books are stuff I do not like. Not just gun laws. There is a right way to fight and a wrong way to fight. We still have zero idea if these guys were doing things legally since they chose to turn what could have been a simple stop and question into an armed standoff. If the guns they were carrying were legal in the state, and they were legally allowed to have them? Should have been simple to deal with. Stand there armed like that, then turn it into an armed standoff? This does not help gun owners persuade others to help us win votes to keep the rights we have. The guy I knew who ended up in prison long ago did it this same way. He decided it was not legal for them to make him license him or his vehicle to drive. Was not legal for them to make him pay taxes. He could show you where he found it in writing. People who choose to make themselves an example like this are just making things worse and getting more voters to go against rights.
If I am walking outside my vehicle with a side arm and a long gun and Police pull up? Is it really my "right" to tell them no I will not listen to you? So then it's the Cops fault?
We have too many gun owners who pay zero attention to what is going on and will not bother to vote. Then we have a handful of clowns who do stuff like this that get a LOT of people to go along with more gun laws. Not sure which is doing us more harm.

I'm pretty sure LEO's swear an oath to uphold the Constitution not the edicts of the political class. Either way, if you knowingly enforce a law that is unconstitutional, does that make you un-American?
And again....since it is law. What should be done with those who pass unconstitutional laws?

In this case.....we know which came first.

Aloha, Mark

PS......
Not to mention that a lot of politicians are lawyers. So, they (better than the average man on the street) should have known.

Charge : Intentionally, knowingly usurping the rights of American Citizens and the Constitution of the United States of America.

Yeah....maybe it's not exactly a statue (so far). But IIRC....the Congress used a charge that was similar to start impeachment proceedings.

Last Edited:
And again....since it is law. What should be done with those who pass unconstitutional laws?

In this case.....we know which came first.

Aloha, Mark
Well if they admit their mistake an agree to never hold public office or any government position or contract, I suppose we should forgo hanging.

More seriously I think they should at the very least be barred from public office for life in addition to whatever penalties are applied.

Then we have a handful of clowns who do stuff like this that get a LOT of people to go along with more gun laws. Not sure which is doing us more harm.
I am sure some of these people are not 'serious' gun owners.

For some of them guns are probably just an accessory to round out their 'membership' in this organization.

Considering their 'beliefs' Most probably do not take the 2A or any gun laws for that matter seriously and do not care one way or another with regard to positive, 'pro gun' ownership.

I am sure some of these people are not 'serious' gun owners.

For some of them guns are probably just an accessory to round out their 'membership' in this organization.

Considering their 'beliefs' Most probably do not take the 2A or any gun laws for that matter seriously and do not care one way or another with regard to positive, 'pro gun' ownership.
I keep thinking of those two bozo's who walked into that Police Station year or so ago wearing gear like these guys were. Had a GoPro on his helmet. Then for a while refused to put the weapon down. It was amazing the Cops in there did not drop him. He claimed he was doing some kind of protest to show them he had the right or some such crap. People like that do not win us more voters and these clowns sure will not either. Just really makes my BP go up seeing people act like this since it just makes it harder to win over those who are no willing to pay attention.

I keep thinking of those two bozo's who walked into that Police Station year or so ago wearing gear like these guys were. Had a GoPro on his helmet. Then for a while refused to put the weapon down. It was amazing the Cops in there did not drop him. He claimed he was doing some kind of protest to show them he had the right or some such crap. People like that do not win us more voters and these clowns sure will not either. Just really makes my BP go up seeing people act like this since it just makes it harder to win over those who are no willing to pay attention.
I don't think I saw that one, have a link?

Yeah, those lames are lucky they weren't ventilated.
Oh man yea!

What Were they thinking ? Obviously they were't !

The next best was this guy in 2019.

Oh man yea!

What Were they thinking ? Obviously they were't !

The next best was this guy in 2019.
I remember that loser, he played his stupid game right after a mass shooting or two. I'm all for cops burning them down when they pull this crap, IMO it is nothing short of terrorizing the public.

he played his stupid game right after a mass shooting or two.
Yea right after the TX wal mart shootiing.
IMO it is nothing short of terrorizing the public.
Exactly!!! I don't understand why these people think they can 'push the envelope' like this.

He wasn't just OCing a sidearm - he was essentially emulating someone who could very easily be taken for another mass shooter.

There is so much we do not know regarding this incident.

If this incident would have taken place in Texas, Montana or any number of others states, would the outcome have been different?
The 11 men were smart enough not to shoot.
Did they know they had violated Massachusetts state law by driving into this anti second amendment state?
From all the news reports, I cannot find where the 11 threatened anyone.
I may not agree with their ideology, but they have the same rights to freedom of speech, freedom of thought and freedom of beliefs as anyone on NWF.
The initial contacting LEO followed Massachusetts protocol which action protects him and his job.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top