JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the predictions of crazy traffic really scared a lot of people away from central oregon. I was thinking traffic was going to be a problem a week before today, and yet I went into Bend yesterday and traffic was actually slower than normal.

SO far, the roads around here are moving, but the whole area around the air port is jam packed with parked cars and r/v's due to the clear view east! I bet it's going to be a real chit storm when this is over and folks start to hit the roads! I walked to wally world and found a ton of over stock at up to 1/2 off, scored some sammich stuff and a pizza for later!

IMG_1877.JPG IMG_1878.JPG IMG_1879.JPG IMG_1888.JPG

And now it's over :D.

That was my iPhone 5s thru my sunglasses, thru the windshield tint and the factory upper windshield tint - I didn't have the right glasses so I sacrificed my phone lol.

Was able to get the reflection off to the right so I though that was kind of cool.

Lotta people in the parking lot looking up - no idea how many had the right eyeware.

Good luck to everyone this afternoon.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top