JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Alright, Riot. What do we do?

Continue to let the thousands cross over the boarder every week. Once they get in and get settled just let them be?

Do you think that these illegals got it down by now? Quickly blending in. I meet an illegal that was here in Portland that had been in the USA for only a few days. His other illegal friend/worker who has been here for years told me.

Once they make it up into America they will find the ones who have been here and they know where to send the new illegals. They know how to get them placed into the mainstream of things in OUR country real easy now.

So tell me you thoughts Riot. If not showing ID's, Passport, Birth Certificates then what?

They don't care and they do not love the USA that I grew up in.. that's patently obvious because they do not want to do anything about the termites who are eating out our foundations

Entering the US without Having been accepted to immigrate here is a crime in itself, and warrants a stop.
There are literally millions all over the world that want to come here.
You use to have to have a sponser here, and a good reason to come here and then go through the proper channels and take classes in the US Constitution and swear allegence to The United States of America to be allowed to stay here. These people just come here and take and take and take then send the money back to Mexico. They take our jobs and reduce the wage scale for everyone else, they do not just take jobs no one else wants, they take the prime jobs that millions of Americans would do, they get free education that YOU pay for, they take free health care at your expense, they steal your and anyone they can....ID and SS numbers. They then get in your face if you tell them they can't do that and scream to the ACLU that their rights are being violated. It is about time people stood up and demanded they prove their citizenship or leave.
What they need to do is fix their own Mexican Corrupt Government and make jobs for themselves in Mexico.
What ever it takes to stop this.... more power to the ones that take the initive to get it done.!!
Mexico is one giant drug cartel and what they peddle is death to our kids and anyone they can sell their poison to. Personally I think they should have brought the Berlin wall here and erected it between Mexico and the US. Gun towers and all...........................
The Mexican side of the border is literally a WAR ZONE NOW, and it is over flowing into the US Border states and their gangs are setting up inside the US. Enough is enough ! Bravo Arizona and I hope every state takes the same action.

Excellent! :s0155:

I have watched him and read about him for several years now, and I think his intentions are right.
He creates and environment that makes anyone that is
in his jail not want to come back. He has one of the lowest repeat offender rates in the country. He doesn't mistreat people, he just does not give any of the niceties, like TV, or luxuries to those in his custody, no air conditioning in the summer or heat in the winter beyond the minimum. His cells are tents and beds are cots. He feeds balony or meat roll type food. He makes the stay unpleasant and gives the incentive to not come back. If more jails were like that, I think the crime would go way down in a hurry, or the criminals would find a place far away from the part of the world to commit their deeds. His sole intentions are to disuade anyone from commiting a crime that would return them to his "care" <G> The moral fiber of this country has gone to **** in a handbasket and places like Sheriff Joes just might return some of those old values to people that lost them.

Sheriff Joe's tent jails are a lot better treatment than we gave German prisoners of war after WW2, or Western US prisons in the 1800s !

Does this seem right for Joe to do?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a3_1269938951

He's a bully.

I see it differently.. I think the judge is anti-Sheriff Joe and wanted to see this serious breach of law by the deputy as a public grandstand against Joe via the deputy and a press conference. IMO the cop should go to jail for what he did, and Joe should reconsider whether he is cop material

Joe took that stand because he does not want the cop used as a tool against him. That's the way I see it with what info I have, now

:s0112::s0112::s0112: I suspect that you are a government employee who has lived off the back of the people all your life. You must have been indoctrinated and PC fills your nostrills to the point you overflow with horse pucky:s0112::s0112:

Your point on Racism is addressed as if whites are the only racist. I understand your PC world and hope someday you can break the chains of your indoctrination and be American again. I suggest you read the constitution to help you along.

jj:s0112::s0112::s0112:

Yeah, La Raza members (La Raza = The Race) are certainly not racist :huh:

Your point on Racism is addressed as if whites are the only racist.

As a white man that has had black girlfriends I can say with experience that I have experienced racism from black people when accompanying a black woman in public.

The fact is all races are racist I accept it and can live with it without really feeling the need to label people as monsters!

The crybaby liberals need to get over themselves, most of them would be the first people to cross the street if they saw a minority in there vicinity on a dark street!

Bull Connor Democrat
Lester Maddux Democrat
Strom Thurmond was a Democrat for most of his career

Just Sayin' is all! ;)

Yes and in keeping with the theme of the "proud tradition of racists" I leave you with just a small tid bit:
;)

That MUST mean we are racist. Right? Bull crap. Who keeps playing the race card, who got elected by race and who has called WHITE COPS dumb? Ta da, our own racist president, mr bho hisself.

As a white man that has had black girlfriends I can say with experience that I have experienced racism from black people when accompanying a black woman in public.

The fact is all races are racist I accept it and can live with it without really feeling the need to label people as monsters!

The crybaby liberals need to get over themselves, most of them would be the first people to cross the street if they saw a minority in there vicinity on a dark street!

Liberals also often live in gated communities or lily white suburbs, while promoting white guilt and multiculturalism. They are utter hypocrites

Here is something interesting...

> WHITE, AND PROUD OF
> IT..NO APOLOGY....
>
>
> This is great. I have been wondering
> about why Whites are racists, and no other race
> is......
>
>
>
> Proud
> to be White
>
> Michael Richards makes his
> point.................
>
>
> Michael Richards better known as
> Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good
> point.
>
>
> This was his defense speech in court
> after making racial comments in his comedy act. He
> makes some very interesting
> points...
>
> Someone finally said it. How
> many are actually paying attention to this? There are
> African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab
> Americans, etc.
>
>
> And then there are just
> Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my
> direction. You call me 'White boy,'
> 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,'
> 'Caveman'... And that's
> OK..
>
>
> But when I call you, bubblegum, Kike,
> bubblegum, Sand-bubblegum, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or
> Chink .. You call me a
> racist.
>
>
> You say that whites commit a lot of
> violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most
> dangerous places to live?
>
>
> You have the United Negro College
> Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
>
>
>
> You have Black History Month.
> You have Cesar Chavez Day..
>
>
> You have Yom Hashoah. You have
> Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
>
>
> You have the NAACP. You have
> BET..... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television),
> we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you
> would call us racists.
>
>
> If we had White History Month,
> we'd be racists.
>
>
> If we had any organization for only
> whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be
> racists.
>
>
> We have a Hispanic Chamber of
> Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have
> the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for
> that??
>
>
> A white woman could not be in the
> Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the
> Miss America pageant.
>
>
> If we had a college fund that only
> gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be
> racists.
>
>
> There are over 60 openly proclaimed
> Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were
> 'White colleges', that would be a racist
> college.
>
>
> In the Million Man March, you
> believed that you were marching for your race and
> rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you
> would call us racists.
>
>
> You are proud to be black, brown,
> yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce
> it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us
> racists.
>
>
> You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at
> us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang
> member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law
> and posing a threat to society, you call him a
> racist.
>
>
> I am proud..... But you call me a
> racist.
>
>
> Why is it that only whites can be
> racists??
>
>
> There is nothing improper about this
> e-mail.. Let's see which of you are proud enough
> to send it on. I sadly don't think many
> will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS
> in this country. We won't stand up for
> ourselves!
>
>
> BE PROUD TO BE
> WHITE!
>
> It's not a crime
> YET...
> But
> getting very close!

I would ad that those surplus military tents are the same ones we expect our young men stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan to live in! ;)

No, say it ain't so? You mean the men and women fighting and dying for our country are living in worse conditions than convicted felons? Surely you must be mistaken. LOL! Don't you just love this country? PUKE! Equality? We have the black caucus, we have the latino caucus but call us racist if we even suggested a white caucus. I could go on and on but what's the point, we on the right sure as God made little green apples are not going to change the mind of these libtards that post here.

I would ad that those surplus military tents are the same ones we expect our young men stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan to live in! ;)

And it's often a lot hotter over there, plus they have to wear armor and hump all that gear. Crybabies disgust me..

Here is something interesting...

> WHITE, AND PROUD OF
> IT..NO APOLOGY....
>
>
> This is great. I have been wondering
> about why Whites are racists, and no other race
> is......
>
>
>
> Proud
> to be White
>
> Michael Richards makes his
> point.................
>
>
> Michael Richards better known as
> Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good
> point.
>
>
> This was his defense speech in court
> after making racial comments in his comedy act. He
> makes some very interesting
> points...
>
> Someone finally said it. How
> many are actually paying attention to this? There are
> African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab
> Americans, etc.
>
>
> And then there are just
> Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my
> direction. You call me 'White boy,'
> 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,'
> 'Caveman'... And that's
> OK..
>
>
> But when I call you, bubblegum, Kike,
> bubblegum, Sand-bubblegum, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or
> Chink .. You call me a
> racist.
>
>
> You say that whites commit a lot of
> violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most
> dangerous places to live?
>
>
> You have the United Negro College
> Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
>
>
>
> You have Black History Month.
> You have Cesar Chavez Day..
>
>
> You have Yom Hashoah. You have
> Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
>
>
> You have the NAACP. You have
> BET..... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television),
> we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you
> would call us racists.
>
>
> If we had White History Month,
> we'd be racists.
>
>
> If we had any organization for only
> whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be
> racists.
>
>
> We have a Hispanic Chamber of
> Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have
> the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for
> that??
>
>
> A white woman could not be in the
> Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the
> Miss America pageant.
>
>
> If we had a college fund that only
> gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be
> racists.
>
>
> There are over 60 openly proclaimed
> Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were
> 'White colleges', that would be a racist
> college.
>
>
> In the Million Man March, you
> believed that you were marching for your race and
> rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you
> would call us racists.
>
>
> You are proud to be black, brown,
> yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce
> it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us
> racists.
>
>
> You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at
> us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang
> member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law
> and posing a threat to society, you call him a
> racist.
>
>
> I am proud..... But you call me a
> racist.
>
>
> Why is it that only whites can be
> racists??
>
>
> There is nothing improper about this
> e-mail.. Let's see which of you are proud enough
> to send it on. I sadly don't think many
> will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS
> in this country. We won't stand up for
> ourselves!
>
>
> BE PROUD TO BE
> WHITE!
>
> It's not a crime
> YET...
> But
> getting very close!

Excellent, I passed that along to all my e-mail contacts. These double standards need to fall, hard

Yes they do. I am so tired of the racist claims used by the liberals to force their agenda. If I don't agree with a agenda, it is because I don't agree with the agenda and not that I don't like the persons color. That is the dumbest arguement that I have ever heard except for one thing. Overall people have let it work.

Yes they do. I am so tired of the racist claims used by the liberals to force their agenda. If I don't agree with a agenda, it is because I don't agree with the agenda and not that I don't like the persons color. That is the dumbest arguement that I have ever heard except for one thing. Overall people have let it work.

The term "racist" was invented by the progenitor of communism, Karl Marx.. it's a tool used to silence political opposition. Like any overused tool it has worn out it's usefulness, and that is a very good thing

So much has been posted here on this thread that Im sure what I have to say has been covered. I grew up in AZ and am very familiar with the immigration problems. I have witnessed the pros of the legal immgrtions and the cons and problems of people coming to our country unprocessed.....that doesnt sound good but thats what happens. They go through a process and get established with the government. It got so bad with the gangs that my wife wouldnt go to the local wally world alone because of harrasment. I was repeatedly put in stressfull out numbered situations because I would try to stop such behaviour. Good thing I go armed.... What I find is so many people are upset about this profiling thing. Lets look at it as it is......a complete disregard and viloation of our laws.....if 6 white men go and rob a bank, the cops look for white men fitting the description of the crime comitted. They dont go harrasing everyperson on the street and they dont approach every white male to check them....just the suspicious ones. So, our laws are being broken on a massive scale with consequences to others that abide by those laws in increased violence or taxes or hastle etc.... But, the state isnt allowed to enforce federal law by adopting policies that will allow them to check for those criminals in a body of certain peoples. It happens to whites all the time and we dont complain but if it happens to a person of color then it becomes profiling. Myself as a law abiding citizen, I have no problem showing my ID on request to an officer of the law without cause. Because I abide by the law, Im here legally, nothing to hide and no fear of persecution because I know I have done what is required of me and everyone else in this country.......if you think the rules are unfair, what is fair? Do we let these people break our laws, take our money, destroy our economy, smuggle drugs and weapons, kidnap our loved ones and perform violence against inoccent people because they refuse to just show equal respect for there neighbors?.....hm, seems like we have gone to war for less... And before you call me racist...I grew up in the south, most of my family (through marriage) and friends are hispanic. Some came here legally and started a responsible life, I respect and love them. Others come here and get a under the table job, the family follows, the kids dont go to school instead they join gangs and push drugs on the legit folks that are working hard. Then they have kids that are supported by the state and also makes them citizens. Why work for what you want when you can deal drugs and screw your way to success? I have no qualms with other races we are all the same, I have qualms with people that hurt me and my brothers, wether it be hispanic, german, japanese, irish, black, brown, yellow, blue.....whatever. You break the law you get consequences....these are a long time coming.

Entering the US without Having been accepted to immigrate here is a crime in itself, and warrants a stop.
There are literally millions all over the world that want to come here.
You use to have to have a sponser here, and a good reason to come here and then go through the proper channels and take classes in the US Constitution and swear allegence to The United States of America to be allowed to stay here. These people just come here and take and take and take then send the money back to Mexico. They take our jobs and reduce the wage scale for everyone else, they do not just take jobs no one else wants, they take the prime jobs that millions of Americans would do, they get free education that YOU pay for, they take free health care at your expense, they steal your and anyone they can....ID and SS numbers. They then get in your face if you tell them they can't do that and scream to the ACLU that their rights are being violated. It is about time people stood up and demanded they prove their citizenship or leave.
What they need to do is fix their own Mexican Corrupt Government and make jobs for themselves in Mexico.
What ever it takes to stop this.... more power to the ones that take the initive to get it done.!!
Mexico is one giant drug cartel and what they peddle is death to our kids and anyone they can sell their poison to. Personally I think they should have brought the Berlin wall here and erected it between Mexico and the US. Gun towers and all...........................
The Mexican side of the border is literally a WAR ZONE NOW, and it is over flowing into the US Border states and their gangs are setting up inside the US. Enough is enough ! Bravo Arizona and I hope every state takes the same action.

Easy fix- boarder security and harsher penalties for those that harbor illegals.

Some of you misunderstand my possition on this (evident from the "bleeding heart" comments"). I am not pro-immigration. At the same token, I'm not anti-Bill of Rights as well. Being able to detain someone (without a warrent) for nothing more than a "suspicion of being illegal" is a violation of your 4th Amendment rights if I ever heard it!

Mock me for my stance if you will, but this bill is not the way to go...many of you are the same posters complaining of the "Police State" and the over reaction to LEOs to gun owners for being nothing more than "angry with a gun". Yet when it comes to Hispanics, it is open season? If that isn't racist, I don't know what is!

Again, more boarder security....let our guys SHOOT anyone they suspect is armed and coming across the boarder. Let people DETAIN tresspassers on their property....fund Minutemen and Boarder Patrol properly and arm them so that they can fight these drug running thugs on a level playing field...I can go on and on and on.

Now that you all know where I stand against illegal immigration, anyone who further insults my patriotism is simply misguided and hasn't read past the first few sentances of my post. Any law, no matter how "well intended" that violates any of our rights should be rejected....period.

Easy fix- boarder security and harsher penalties for those that harbor illegals.

Some of you misunderstand my possition on this (evident from the "bleeding heart" comments"). I am not pro-immigration. At the same token, I'm not anti-Bill of Rights as well. Being able to detain someone (without a warrent) for nothing more than a "suspicion of being illegal" is a violation of your 4th Amendment rights if I ever heard it!

Good point, looks like people who oppose this bill are being called anti-American. What could be more pro-American than upholding the rights of its citizens? That being said, I think we should militarize the boarder.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top