JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hello I know I am fairly new here but for those that know me, know I support Arizona's new law that allows them to fight this Illegal situation, I left Arizona a few years back but there are things I miss about it ..
Sheriff Joe has asked for support on this issue and my Mother sent me an Email with this attached to it...Sheriff Joe for those that know him he can be a bit of a mule at times but considering his opposition I tend to understand him .. http://www.reelectjoearpaio.com/email/email.php?ID=11

well i have a legitimate argument- arpaio treats un-convicted men like POWs in a nipponese labor camp.

bubblegum that guy, i hope he finally gets the boot.

Sheriff Joe, Bull Connor, Lester Maddux, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond. Jesse Helms. It's a proud tradition. That is, racists are proud of it.

Bull Connor Democrat
Lester Maddux Democrat
Strom Thurmond was a Democrat for most of his career

Just Sayin' is all! ;)

Yes and in keeping with the theme of the "proud tradition of racists" I leave you with just a small tid bit:
II. Democrat opposition to the Civil Rights Movement:

A little known fact of history involves the heavy opposition to the civil rights movement by several prominent Democrats. Similar historical neglect is given to the important role Republicans played in supporting the civil rights movement. A calculation of 26 major civil rights votes from 1933 through the 1960's civil rights era shows that Republicans favored civil rights in approximately 96% of the votes, whereas the Democrats opposed them in 80% of the votes! These facts are often intentionally overlooked by the left wing Democrats for obvious reasons. In some cases, the Democrats have told flat out lies about their shameful record during the civil rights movement.

Democrat Senators organized the record Senate filibuster of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Included among the organizers were several prominent and well known liberal Democrat standard bearers including:
- Robert Byrd, current senator from West Virginia
- J. William Fulbright, Arkansas senator and political mentor of Bill Clinton
- Albert Gore Sr., Tennessee senator, father and political mentor of Al Gore. Gore Jr. has been known to lie about his father's opposition to the Civil Rights Act.
- Sam Ervin, North Carolina senator of Watergate hearings fame
- Richard Russell, famed Georgia senator and later President Pro Tempore

The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:

- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama
- Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas
- Holland and Smathers of Florida
- Russell and Talmadge of Georgia
- Ellender and Long of Louisiana
- Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi
- Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina
- Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina
- Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee
- H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia
- R. Byrd of West Virginia

Democrat opposition to the Civil Rights Act was substantial enough to literally split the party in two. A whopping 40% of the House Democrats VOTED AGAINST the Civil Rights Act, while 80% of Republicans SUPPORTED it. Republican support in the Senate was even higher. Similar trends occurred with the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which was supported by 82% of House Republicans and 94% of Senate Republicans. The same Democrat standard bearers took their normal racists stances, this time with Senator Fulbright leading the opposition effort.
;)

you, sir, are a tool of the liberal, anti constitutionalists. Joe is an American hero and has my full support. It is not about race, it is about right and wrong. Look to what Mexico does to illegals on their southern border. Greydog.

I am so sick of the left using racism as an excuse to over run this country, it has become the leverage of fools the reason why people can't speak there mind if someone disagrees with you they are racist that is the way the left assassinates character and marginalizes everyone, when I see someone throwing around the race card I just want to puke, a lot of people who think like this need to go live next door to my aunt in Arizona she lives right on the border ...maybe you need to lose sleep at night not knowing if someone is just going to break into your house dump out the earns and kill your dog all and look at your personal belongings however precious they are like they deserve them ....maybe because they have been egged on by the real racist, the likes of LARASA and the other groups "which find funding from us" and they teach these people that we stole the SW from them and all kinds of silly crud...
this blue thinkin gets us into so much silliness stop drinking the lefty Koolaid and wake up!!
You think Sheriff Joe is a racist, why because he arrests people with the same racial sir name as himself?
I worked in the car business years ago and one of the guys I worked with served in his tent city ...he told me one thing he did not want ever to do in life is go back there.....maybe thats the point!!!
As a former crime victim of someone who walked around the system all his life and one misdemeanor after the other pled down from Felonies to were he could still have his CCW...I say he needed friends to carry that off and that would be our wonderful blue thinkers!!

Joe is a true Patriot.

Go straight to the racist comments but, Illegal is: ...............(ready)........................... "ILLEGAL".

If you haven't entered the country in a legal way you should not be entitled to any jobs, medical services, social services, education, voting rights, driving privleges etc. This means ANY person of ANY nationality that is not here legally.

I'd vote for Joe!!!! (for president)

You know people don't have a legitimate argument when they use that lame racist crap.

Ad hominem attack is the last refuge for a lost argument. Obama and his crowd are using it right now to smear the TEA Party folks, who are simple patriotic Americans. It's obvious that the left hates America and our way of life. But the smearing isn't working any more and in fact it's backfiring on them, and it's about D@mn time!

Sheriff Joe A. and the gov of AZ are folks that have the courage to fix serious problems. Liberals don't like any rules that apply to them unless they are emotional based and lack logic.

I hope more border states stand up to the spineless crowd that refuses to enforce the law. I don't care who they profile to get these squatters out of America. They are sucking the place dry by living on welfare, food stamps, filling the prisons, free medical care, on unemployment, social security (can you say Fraud!)

I will be happy to show my papers every day for five years to get them out of this country so Americans can take they jobs they fill and use the services they gobble up. Sure many Americans don't want to work in restaurant kitchens or do landscaping but they will to eat.:s0155:

Three former Presidents have booted illegal immigrants out of the US. Long time ago but it was done to make sure our returning soldiers from WWI & WWII had jobs when they came home.

I've already mentioned the rapes, murders, robberies, drug smuggling and other serious crimes these invaders commit, but another serious crime is indeed the jobs they are now taking up that are badly needed by millions of US citizens. We have many new tent cities springing up around America, and many in these camps had good paying jobs not too long ago. They need work to get back on their feet. So that is another factor in why we need to boot these invaders out, yes !

Funny how people hop on the bandwagon for facism when it fits the "agenda".

Asking someone for their papers and pulling someone over based upon their race and nothing more is simply wrong and unethical conduct. We cannot encourage this "proactive" policing with Hispanics anymore than with Mr. Pyles being dissarmed. The key to immigration control is boarder security and holding businesses accountable for hiring LEGAL workers, not by having a Gesto-like police state.

"Asking someone for their papers and pulling someone over based upon their race and nothing more is simply wrong and unethical conduct."

True, but irrelevent. That's not what the law says, or does!

well i have a legitimate argument- arpaio treats un-convicted men like POWs in a nipponese labor camp.

bubblegum that guy, i hope he finally gets the boot.

+1

I have no problem whatsoever with making convicted criminals live in tents in 100 degree heat with striped uniforms, pink underwear, chain gangs etc. Its jail. They arent supposed to like it.

But if you have not yet been convicted of a crime...and are guilty of nothing more than being unable to afford bail...you dont deserve such treatment so that Sherriff Joe can continue his publicity stunt.

Innocent until proven guilty. There will be plenty of time for suffering after due process and a fair trial.

Yup. Sheriff Arpaio is a true hero and patriot. My parents were immigrants that came to this country *legally* as that was the only way that they could from the Philippines. Because immigrants from overseas are required to follow the rules when coming to America, the rules should apply to ALL IMMIGRANTS. There should be no exceptions for those border jumpers that sneak into our country. No benefits for illegals. It's about time a state took the initiative to do what should have been done long ago, and millions of illegal aliens earlier.

Funny how people hop on the bandwagon for facism when it fits the "agenda".

Asking someone for their papers and pulling someone over based upon their race and nothing more is simply wrong and unethical conduct. We cannot encourage this "proactive" policing with Hispanics anymore than with Mr. Pyles being dissarmed. The key to immigration control is boarder security and holding businesses accountable for hiring LEGAL workers, not by having a Gesto-like police state.

I know that the John Stewart and the left crowd like to quote this dribble, but you are asked for your papers every time you apply for a job or anything else in America, and to a point I hate that this law has to be imposed just like I hat chemo therapy but the law does not allow Arizona to do anything that the Feds are not suppose to be doing, the fact is people are tired of people coming into the U.S. that are not living to the same rules you and I expected to live to...
In my spirit I love all people but the looking the other way while some people are sneaking into our home that have not been filtered to as if they even belong here or may or may not actually mean no harm, if we continue to look the other way the future laws that will regulate will be far worse than a law that when inforced the proper way will allow Arizona to have a tool to help wit this situation, I hate when cops are over powering like anyone else does and quite frankly I find a lot of the locals here quite Nazi like at times and it should be reigned in...
this new law says nothing new it just allows Arizona to inforce laws that are already in place,..Arizona has lost its way in the past and we can thank many corporations for alowing and getting into back pockets of certain senators for allowing it along with other people in congress, but I have spent considerable time in Arizona and know it is getting way way out of hand..
if you and I go into the tile Biz or construction biz much on licensing and taxes is expected from us, they thwart all that and do it at cut rate cost without the rules you and I have to do,it is only fair that they go thru the same steps of citizenship as others do, and maybe we will get some real Americans in trade that way ...shoot I know some natural born citizens right here in the NW I would like to trade for a few immigrants that would be patriotic and love America and recognize it for the good it has done and that it is not perfect but its the best damn country on this planet...
I was born in Italy to American parents and Ilove this country it is not about skin color as the liberal Nazis would have you believe it is about culture and qualification ...when the immigrants come in through the front door as they are supposed to I welcome them in my home America that is...
I served my country and put up with socialized medicine and facist type rules so that people like you don't have to ..
enjoy your freedom and be vigilant to it and trust no one not even the John Stewart critics to do your thinking for you!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads