JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Here Riot. Would you please take a look at this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShkpO9Rf1bo

Listen to what she said and then find it in the law that says the LEO's are now just going to start stopping Mexican looking people just to check their ID's. It is not racist to me if a LEO pulls over a Surburban for speeding or running a red light and then finds it loaded with none speaking Mexican and then he asks them where they came from. And there are lots of other legal ways for a Leo to ask for identification.

Last Edited:
...many of you are the same posters complaining of the "Police State" and the over reaction to LEOs to gun owners for being nothing more than "angry with a gun". Yet when it comes to Hispanics, it is open season? If that isn't racist, I don't know what is!

Now that you all know where I stand against illegal immigration, anyone who further insults my patriotism is simply misguided and hasn't read past the first few sentances of my post. Any law, no matter how "well intended" that violates any of our rights should be rejected....period.

No, we do not think that its Open Season on Hispanics! And you sir just insulted all of us by calling us racists.

Incredible. The federal law is the same thing. Traveling to other countries means one must have their credintials on them at all times, except for those who must hand them over to hotels they stay in...like India...another so called democracy.

It racist to think we must change our laws to suit latinos, but not eastern europeans. The attitude that AZ is racist with this law is just plain crap. There is no respect for the federals because they don't enforce their own laws on a selectively based on racism and future votes. Hmmmm...what if I don't pay my taxes...I get locked up, but the latinos don't get locked up from breaking a different law. Just crap.

Sheriff Joe, Bull Connor, Lester Maddux, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond. Jesse Helms. It's a proud tradition. That is, racists are proud of it.

Is this guy for real? Not sure what to say. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, as I try to with anyone, that he is either being sarcastic or is just mistaken which site he is posting on. :huh: Either way, kind of concerning.

You want to talk about racist, how about Jesse Jackson? Next I'm sure we will hear about how Katrina was caused by Bush, and Obama is our Saviour.

I am no racist, I will not even try to expand upon the ethnic groups that my immediate friends and family make up. But I would be darn proud if I could say Sheriff Joe was from the State of Washington.

What is the problem with enforcing the laws that are in place? Obviously you have never had to go to an emergency room after hours in an agricultural region. Good luch trying to see a doctor. I have been there and had to deal with it. Every illegal within 100 miles is in there getting their flu shots and antibiotics, all courtesy of the federal government...oh wait thats right, we; the LEGAL Amercian citezens; who were either born here, or fought to be allowed into this great country, pay the bills brought on by the GOV.

Its sad but over 4 months out of the year, we Americans work for the government. Imagine all the lost time that could be had with loved ones, raising families, time with my own daugter, what if we could take back just 10% of that? Now imagine what is happening now. If this healthcare bill goes through, kiss a few more months of the year goodbye.

Call them racist? I call you un-American. You, like the rest of them, would love to get as many Illegals over the border as possible, then naturalize them and register them to vote.

In the not too distant future we will be facing a very different scenario. There will be no need for borders or fences. Our country will be just as desolate and self destructive as their own.

People like this obviously never served our country; never asked 'What can I do for my Country'. And your kind brings disgrace to people like my father, who served overseas in Vietnam, and for all those who die every day defending our way of life.

I for one will not stand by and watch this counrty fall to pieces with my hands in my pockets. And to you CEF, if you don't like the laws set fourth by our founding fathers, well...

Let me help you pack your bags.

Bhowe

Every one should do this at least once. Its a load of fun.

1. Locate your nearest Immigration office.

2. Get a truck or van.

3. Go to your nearest Home Depot.

4. Park in the parking lot and wait about 3 seconds.

5. When your vehicle is filled to capacity with Illegals, start your journey towards the Immigration office.

6. Watch with glee as they try to scramble once they figure out where you are taking them.

I have to say, if you have nothing to do, it makes for a pretty interesting fiasco.

God Bless America; The Greatest Nation on Gods Green Earth, And All Who Defend Her.

I am totally against using our military to enforce the border illegal immigration problem. We have a Border Patrol, we have Sheriffs and we have police, beef up these agencies with the man power and tools they need and allow them the freedom to do their job. And if they find an illegal armed, death by firing squad!

I am totally against using our military to enforce the border illegal immigration problem. We have a Border Patrol, we have Sheriffs and we have police, beef up these agencies with the man power and tools they need and allow them the freedom to do their job. And if they find an illegal armed, death by firing squad!

Yeah, I don't think we should use our millitary for that. I think it would be a good job for National Guard though. That is the type of thing they were originally meant for right?

Every one should do this at least once. Its a load of fun.

1. Locate your nearest Immigration office.

2. Get a truck or van.

3. Go to your nearest Home Depot.

4. Park in the parking lot and wait about 3 seconds.

5. When your vehicle is filled to capacity with Illegals, start your journey towards the Immigration office.

6. Watch with glee as they try to scramble once they figure out where you are taking them.

I have to say, if you have nothing to do, it makes for a pretty interesting fiasco.

God Bless America; The Greatest Nation on Gods Green Earth, And All Who Defend Her.

:s0140: Sorry.

Yeah, I don't think we should use our millitary for that. I think it would be a good job for National Guard though. That is the type of thing they were originally meant for right?

Most of our Guard and Reserve units are in the sand box, the rest are getting ready to rotate back so no, I do not believe using our Military, be it active duty or reserve or National Guard to secure our borders. Our government has plenty of tools to fight this problem, it's just that . . . IMHO they want these people here. If bho was to legalize all these illegals he could stay in power FOREVER!

Most of our Guard and Reserve units are in the sand box, the rest are getting ready to rotate back so no, I do not believe using our Military, be it active duty or reserve or National Guard to secure our borders. Our government has plenty of tools to fight this problem, it's just that . . . IMHO they want these people here. If bho was to legalize all these illegals he could stay in power FOREVER!

Oh ya that is his plan for sure. That is why they passed the first step to make Puerto Rico a state complete with representatives and all. The same reason they are making DC a state and giving them reps. If they can't win with the current rules, change the rules. We better stop this crap.

That was the original intent but in reality the Guard is now simply a Federal Reserve force. Sure if any are left here by accident the Governor can call them up..

This is a job for Militiaman !

Bull Connor Democrat
Lester Maddux Democrat
Strom Thurmond was a Democrat for most of his career

Just Sayin' is all! ;)

Yes and in keeping with the theme of the "proud tradition of racists" I leave you with just a small tid bit:
;)

You left out President Woodrow Wilson- Prominent Liberal "Intellectual", Democrat... and a STAUNCH RACIST who believed also in eugenics!! One of the FIRST things he did was segregate the military.

Funny how people hop on the bandwagon for facism when it fits the "agenda".

Asking someone for their papers and pulling someone over based upon their race and nothing more is simply wrong and unethical conduct. We cannot encourage this "proactive" policing with Hispanics anymore than with Mr. Pyles being dissarmed. The key to immigration control is boarder security (Freudian slip?... LOL!!) and holding businesses accountable for hiring LEGAL workers, not by having a Gestapo-like police state.

You should think through the "terms" used in your oppositional arguments. It's BS to use those particular terms, and is an INSULT to all the vicitms of the Nazis... back then when the Gestopo asked a Jew or other "undesireable" for their papers it often meant a trip to a concentration camp, here it would mean a trip back to their home country because they are not here LEGALLY in the first place. Something MUST be done about stopping the crimes perpetrated by illegals (like kicking their arses out of here) before we BECOME a police state using "other remedies"... like a National ID card with your BIO-info on it... like the Democrats are proposing RIGHT NOW!

Here Riot. Would you please take a look at this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShkpO9Rf1bo

Listen to what she said and then find it in the law that says the LEO's are now just going to start stopping Mexican looking people just to check their ID's. It is not racist to me if a LEO pulls over a Surburban for speeding or running a red light and then finds it loaded with none speaking Mexican and then he asks them where they came from. And there are lots of other legal ways for a Leo to ask for identification.

And in that hypothetical the LEO needed this new law in order to do this? Nope, try again!

Schadenfreude: pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

The magnitude of our illegal problem is staggering, we are talking about 20+ million people who have a direct relationship with at least 10 million children who are US citizens. But since your all so down with this plan, how about you spend a few minutes figuring out what expulsion of this many people would do to our economy, how much raising the left behind kids would cost and how to deal with their anger over the situation, how much violence would be done by the people being expelled, how will the owners of real estate and businesses that can no longer be profitable be compensated, who will do the jobs these folks are doing, What arangements have to be made with other countries, how you will round up these people and ship them out, how to deal with citizens who will be accidently rounded up and shipped, and how such an action will make the US look to the rest of the world.

How do we know that deportation will be cheaper, I mean, is there even any financial incentive for creating so much misery over simply allowing them to become citizens?
If we don't know that, and we don't, then what are we waving in the wind here?

Schadenfreude: pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

The magnitude of our illegal problem is staggering, we are talking about 20+ million people who have a direct relationship with at least 10 million children who are US citizens. But since your all so down with this plan, how about you spend a few minutes figuring out what expulsion of this many people would do to our economy, how much raising the left behind kids would cost and how to deal with their anger over the situation, how much violence would be done by the people being expelled, how will the owners of real estate and businesses that can no longer be profitable be compensated, who will do the jobs these folks are doing, What arangements have to be made with other countries, how you will round up these people and ship them out, how to deal with citizens who will be accidently rounded up and shipped, and how such an action will make the US look to the rest of the world.

What arangements have to be made , is there even any financial incentive for creating so much misery over simply allowing them to become citizens?

How can we ever hope to enforce things like theft, drunk driving or rape? What arrangements have to be made? How will the rest of the world view us if we enforce laws against bank robbery, molestation, drug dealing etc... ?

I mean, Is there even any financial incentive to enforcing laws?

"What you mean we pale face?" I'm not confused, I think you need to stop trying to include others in your examples, you don't speak for we! ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads