JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A guy in AZ posted this yesterday. He has a YouTube channel and he posts the animals he captures on several game cameras he has. Yesterday he caught a Jaguar. He's also got a video of an Ocelot that he captured. :)

In the 1960s there was a lame tv private eye show called Honey West. The private eye was played by Anne Francis. But ... she had a pet ocelot (named Bruce, as I recall), and I always thought that ocelot was the coolest pet.

Anne Francis and Bruce
Now I want an Ocelot. I mean...in addition to a Jaguar. Preferably a black Jaguar but the yellow ones are beautiful too. But alas...I live in Kommifornia. And I'm pretty sure there are laws against having Jaguars and Ocelots as pets. Basically if it's anything cool or fun, you can't have it in this godforsaken state. California wants you to be sad and miserable. I digress...

The surreal artist Salvador Dali also had a pet ocelot:

Dali and ocelot

About ten years ago I saw what I understood to be a house cat carried in a kitty carrier by someone at the airport. The cat was spotted and I don't remember if the owner told me the breed or if I assumed they tie-dyed their cat or something. 😼

Anyway, here's an article about actual spotted house cat breeds, and I now think the cat was probably one of these:

spotted cat breeds

I think I might think twice before crossing paths with the Serengeti if I didn't know it was a house cat. 😳

And considering what I recently read about the trials of having a real ocelot for a pet, I think I would get the Serengeti and call it a day. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top