JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good to know. Wasn't sure if they just gave up and put a hold on the ones in the system. Mines in from 1/16/23 a friend also has one out from that period too. Wasn't sure if I should just reapply for a regular one considering the timelines I used to get for a form 1 vs this cluster.

Just received my last form 1 approval today.
Got a total of 6/7...
The one that was denied was due to a paperwork issue(wrong birth state)
All the rest were approved. Submitted 3-10 and the last stamp (for now) received today, all pending final rule

Received approval emails today on 2 of 3 amnesty Form 1. All 3 were submitted 1st and 2nd week of April. Since there is no tax stamp involved what part of the approval email should be kept with firearm?

I printed a few copies of whole email and attachment which was my application forms for my records. I just don't know exactly what to keep with the firearm when transporting or at the range?

You dont really have to keep anything with the firearm. I dont even download them any more. If you feel like it though the first page of the form 1 is adeqaute

Anyone get one back lately?
Two weeks ago, I received 4 approvals over the course of the weekend.
1 Friday, 1 on Saturday and 2 more on Monday. These were all filed in early February.
Interestingly. I received one approval from that batch before the end of February, then it took 6 months+ to get the rest.

3rd of 4 approved today.

32 calendar days since the prior approval, all filed at the same time.

This one & the outstanding one I would have figured to be the "easiest" to approve. Straight forward braced AR pistols without any add ons & such.

3rd of 4 approved today.

32 calendar days since the prior approval, all filed at the same time.

This one & the outstanding one I would have figured to be the "easiest" to approve. Straight forward braced AR pistols without any add ons & such.
Wow 32 days is fast. Fwiw I have seen no reason why some are faster than others. My guess is it's simply a matter whose desk that one lands on to process but only a guess.

4th out of 4 approved!

Received the email Sunday 9/24, probably why I overlooked it until today. Figured they were just a Monday thru Friday kinda thing. Odd, but not complaining for sure!

Sweet!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR