JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a little less than 4 months to get my form 1 stamp.
I believe I have seen some discussion as to what one needs to do if they want to add an upper of different caliber/length? What form do I need to submit?
Appreciate the advice

4 months seems pretty long for a form 1 but I haven't done one in a while. Usually they are around 30-45 days. As a practice, people suggest keeping the original upper that you registered the SBR with but you can then put whatever upper you want on the SBR.

Just a little less than 4 months to get my form 1 stamp.
I believe I have seen some discussion as to what one needs to do if they want to add an upper of different caliber/length? What form do I need to submit?
Appreciate the advice
As I got started with my form 1 last March, I asked the ATF that question...their answer was no form is required, just a signed letter...

">To make this addition you will need to submit a signed letter requesting the mentioned additional configurations. This letter should include all relevant weapon information as it was registered and the changes you are requesting.<"

As I got started with my form 1 last March, I asked the ATF that question...their answer was no form is required, just a signed letter...

">To make this addition you will need to submit a signed letter requesting the mentioned additional configurations. This letter should include all relevant weapon information as it was registered and the changes you are requesting.<"
Thank you for this. I appreciate it

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads