JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The site isn't showing any of my submitted or approved forms. Some approved forms are from 2-3 years ago but they're not showing any more. When I checked about a month and a half ago, both older approved forms and more recent submittals were showing. Now nothing is showing in any category.

The site isn't showing any of my submitted or approved forms. Some approved forms are from 2-3 years ago but they're not showing any more. When I checked about a month and a half ago, both older approved forms and more recent submittals were showing. Now nothing is showing in any category.
Well that is something new. I'll have to log in and see what mine shows.

I asked as I've got one from way back when this all started. I want to say I submitted this one before they ever announced the ruling, but opened the forms to applications.

I'm on another list and I didn't even get the lubricant. Just ghosted.

Well that is something new. I'll have to log in and see what mine shows.

I asked as I've got one from way back when this all started. I want to say I submitted this one before they ever announced the ruling, but opened the forms to applications.

I'm on another list and I didn't even get the lubricant. Just ghosted.
It's working this morning. All previous approvals as well as recent submittals are now showing.

And 9th came in today while I was reading a job offer and word came in that a family members cancer hadn't spread. So suffice it to say, it was a good day. (All 3 things hit my phone within about 20 seconds of each other.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top