JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Where do you store your ammo?

• In my safe with my guns

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • In ammo boxes inside my safe.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • In ammo boxes outside my safe.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • In a seperate ammo safe.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • In a big pile that I play in like Scrooge McDuck.

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters
Sorry. Its a secure box, that will delay an external fire for a set period of an hour or 30 minutes or whatever, that when the contents reach sufficient temperature to combust will provide some control over the combustion, but will allow the venting of gas pressure so it doesn't turn into a big bomb. One wall is normally intentionally thinner or attached in a way that it will give way with a few hundred PSI pressure, but will not allow pressure to rise to the several tens of thousands of PSI for the gunpowder to really take off. I've seen powder magazines made from thick wood, on casters, 2 to 3 feet on a side. hinged top with a padlock hasp to secure it.

Hi my name is Matthew and I am an Ammoholic. :D I keep it in the garage, all ammo is in sealed ammo cans or sealed battlepacks. The only stuff in boxes is 7.63x39 that is sealed both ends. The box will also keep out rain if needed since it is built to be kept outdoors. Thing must weigh 2000 lbs. I got it off Craigslist for $150.00. Small price for a little peace of mind.

:s0112: Ammoholic...luv it!

Bi-Mart is my dealer...and is making my drug of choice more plentiful every week, it's hopeless. :s0077:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top