JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And here we go, recieved email from Lucky gunner already.

From Lucky Gunner:
With the DOW Jones plummeting over 13% since July 22nd and the recent downgrade in our credit rating from the top-level ranking of AAA to AA+, many investors are looking to diversify their portfolios in order to minimize their risk of loss. The Dow closed down more than 630 points yesterday 8/8/11, making it the sixth worst total point drop ever in the history of Dow Jones. Savvy investors are turning to the few "safe havens" left to them and placing their trust in more tangible investments such as precious metals like gold and silver. Here at Lucky Gunner, we recommend you consider America's favorite "precious" metal: lead (surprise, surprise)!

The recent mayhem in the stock market has caused the prices for these precious tangible assets, namely gold, to surge. While we cannot predict what will happen with ammunition prices, we can only accept that there is a potential risk that the downward pressures on the value of the US dollar could cause the price of ammunition to go up. Our team is taking steps now to line up bulk buys on ammunition while the pricing is still stable. Our purchasing team is working long hours securing as many deals as possible and cautiously watching for market clues.

So get it while you can! Best case scenario: you overreacted and have a lot of extra ammo to shoot with your buddies. Worst-case scenario: you are using your 22 LR rounds to barter for food and shelter! Either way, please take a moment to check out all of the weekly deals and specials we have below at LuckyGunner.com. Make sure to Arm Up on your favorite calibers (you can never have too much ammo!) while the price is right! Best ~ Heidi

This was an email I recieved from Lucky gunner today. Just waiting for others to start the scare again.

Lucky Gunner is the ONLY place I get these emails from...they sent one out a few months back when the weather was bad or something, predicting an ammo shortage. I call Shenanegans.

This kinda stuff just aggrivates me. Fear mongering for a buck is the lowest of sales pitchs. Remember the Saiga 12 Ga. Price spike just a few months ago? When are sellers ever gonna learn? Better yet when will idiots stop buying this stuff at over inflated prices? UGH!

Whatever witch doctor they use to predict the market might want to re-calibrate his chicken bones and tune his dream catcher. The market is doing fine and it probably will be for awhile. Also, who ever runs LG's marketing seems to be a real sleazeball... not that I needed to point that out...

WOW....names Remember, no knows who was the 2nd or 3rd largest seller of ???
The point is, that marketing is just that.. marketing.. You were sharp enough to see thru the haze and go forward, young shooter.
There will always be up and down ticks in all parts of any free market system driven by those who might spark a cycle with the intentions of capitalization on the weak or ill-informed..
Buyer beware still must exist and informing on a player who tries such tactics is great to us who understand.. Please help your friends understand too. sr

I just went to the Bi-Mart in Tigard while the Warden was next door. They had several 500 round choices for .22 LR all for $17.90 and I bought some Remington Cyclones HP for that, and I bought a 100 Round box of CCI Mini-Mag .22 LR HP for $6.90. Pricier, but I wanted a good alternative. They had a lot of Federal too, but still I felt as if their selections had been diminished and picked over. Probably just my imagination being overactive again.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews