JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a few plastic ones I regret I bought, nearly impossible to get anything to stick to them on the long term. I keep walking buy and finding the labels on the floor or barely hanging on by a corner. They do nest well though.

I keep it simple.:D
IMG_0653_zpspe2w9gsr.jpg

+1 for the blue painters tape & I use the silver sharpie on that.

1 tape across the top in front, and another tape across the front, up top.

The 2 tapes are handy for in the truck, or stacked for storage.

I used to tape factory box I.D. to the top/side of my ammo boxes, but with shifting boxes I had to start using the paint markers instead! Now I include all the load info and Cal. on my boxes! I do this because I may have ( for example) 5 differing loads for .30/06 and need to be able to determine which one I want to get at! for things like .22 ammo, I use the Tupperware sandwich containers with each one labeled and then I can stack several into one ammo can and be able to access what ever I need!

The inventor of the silver sharpie should live a long and happy life!! I've found they last a lot longer if you store them tip down. Doesn't seem to matter for the other colors, but for silver it does.

Thin sheet magnet. Cut out a box end of the ammo/caliber, and glue it to the magnet sheet with contact adhesive. Trim and stick. Done

I second the sheet magnet but, specifically, I use the variety that features dry-erase film. I write on it with permanent Sharpie so it resists smearing and I can use rubbing alcohol to remove the writing if need be. The white of the dry-erase surface catches the eye as well. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top