JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last time I went to the range I had nothing to load in my 45/70. I might have to rethink my labeling system:p. I had plenty of 450 bushmaster, but no gun:rolleyes:

I print onto paper (using a printer), labels like "5.56" or ".22 RF" in large fonts, black chars on white paper, then I cut those labels out to just the size of the print.

Then I place the labels on the "cans", and I put clear packaging tape on top of the label so that the label is affixed to the can and the tape keeps the label waterproof - yet I can later remove it if I want.

This is really all I do. Silver paint stick if green tape. Sharpie with the usual tan.

IMG_1025.JPG

Im thinking about how best to label my ammo cans. I was thinking of using an adhesive plastic pouch for a card perhaps (so I could change the label without hassle). Kind of curious if anyone has any better ideas or thoughts on what the label should contain. Any recommendations/discussion welcome.
I've got a vinyl cutter. PM me what calibers, what size, and what color you'd like. Offer open to all.

Note: not my garage.
IMG_9368.JPG

I'll try to get downtown soon to get some material, make some vinyl labels, and post them here. They'll be white, red, or yellow, and about one inch tall. Anyone that wants them can just send me a list of whatever they need. I'll cross post in the pay it forward thread. My treat, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Will come USPS first class mail.

Im thinking about how best to label my ammo cans. I was thinking of using an adhesive plastic pouch for a card perhaps (so I could change the label without hassle). Kind of curious if anyone has any better ideas or thoughts on what the label should contain. Any recommendations/discussion welcome.
Just picked up some yellow, red, black, and white matte vinyl. If you want to send me a list of what you want, what color, and what quantity, I'll make them up, and ship them out. No cost. Big letters are 1" tall, smaller letters are (a pain) 0.5" tall. I'll cross post this in the supporting members pay it forward thread.

IMG_1645.JPG IMG_1648.JPG

I don't label my ammo boxes. I did buy some colored duct tape and use certain colors of tape depending on what I load. I don't mix magazines with other ammo. So XM193 only in one magazine and IMI in another magazine, etc. I do tear off the ammo brand and lot numbers of the ammo and put it inside my ammo boxes. If I have different ammo lot numbers I don't put them in the same ammo box.

Yellow is 55 gr FMJ XM193 or IMI FMJ 55gr
Lime green is M855 62gr LAP
Dark Blue is Speer Gold Dot JSP 64gr
Bright Orange Speer Gold Dot 75gr

Duct tape can be taken off so I can change my loads and put a new color of duct tape on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top