JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just say no to california

Seriously OP? You have kindred 2A types in CA and your response is basically to "cut them off at the ankles - screw 'em."

You have fathers with sons, grandmothers with granddaughters, sons with parents who wish to transfer a firearm in a legal way that by-passes screwed up CA law and your response is to penalize those relatives who happen to live in CA. I have one word for that - "STUPID."

Perhaps I should just say "just say no" to Oregon because of their diminishment of C&R cash and carry. Or to Washington over voting in their ridiculous 1639 law. Perhaps we should just nuke either state to get rid of the virulent crazies in Portland, Seatle or Bend.

No, I think not. Instead I will try and bridge the gap with like minded persons in other states to find common ground on that which brings us together rather than that which rips us apart.

Intrafamilial transfers are not hard but must be between the rights persons:

'immediate family' definition
- parent to child, child to parent
- grandparent to grandchild, grandchild to grandparent
AND NO OTHER RELATIONSHIP,

Maybe people should just identify as child/parent.

Alternatively, I read an article once long ago (so no idea if fact) that in some Middle East countries, to avoid engaging in illegal activity, dudes will marry their prostitutes for an hour or so.

Well, seems like Californians need to figure out the the temporary adoption situation.

Here's the truth. If you've ever wondered what crazy, illegal gun law is in store next for Washington or Oregon, look no further than what's going on in California.

Here's the truth. If you've ever wondered what crazy, illegal gun law is in store next for Washington or Oregon, look no further than what's going on in California.
You may have your "truth" but here are the facts. You in Washington voted in your anti 2A laws. We in CA had no choice and had them thrust upon us by our politicos.

We are also fighting standard cap mag bans, AW restrictions, etc in the courts. What are you doing besides pontificating?

Maybe people should just identify as child/parent.

Alternatively, I read an article once long ago (so no idea if fact) that in some Middle East countries, to avoid engaging in illegal activity, dudes will marry their prostitutes for an hour or so.

Well, seems like Californians need to figure out the the temporary adoption situation.

No, the direct family relationship requirement is to avoid "inbreeding" problems, which I hear is a problem elsewhere. :p

You in Washington voted in your anti 2A laws. We in CA had no choice and had them thrust upon us by our politicos.

"You" in California have voted in the most anti-gun politicos this country has ever seen. Whether Thrust Upon You or Voted In, the end result is the same. More restrictions on law-abiding gun owners. I can tell you what doesn't help our cause, pontificating on gun boards by way of questioning what everyone else is doing about it.

"You" in California have voted in the most anti-gun politicos this country has ever seen. Whether Thrust Upon You or Voted In, the end result is the same. More restrictions on law-abiding gun owners. I can tell you what doesn't help our cause, pontificating on gun boards by way of questioning what everyone else is doing about it.
Pointing out the hypocrisy. The phenomenon is similar to the Trump-orange man bad syndrome." Mention Califorina and some seem to be easily triggered while seemingly forgetting that their states voted in governors like those in WA and OR or mayors like Portland, Seattle or Bend.

In my opinion, what does not help the cause is burning bridges with those who should be your ideological allies. However, what is great about this country is that you are still free to wallow in your stereotyped prejudices. So, carry on and have a good day!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top