JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of times you have to operate on maybes and guess work and history from cultures completely different than our own.

Except for one isolated case in NY, there is no proof that gun registration will lead to confiscation. Nor is there any proof that our government will do bad things once the private weapons are under government control.

I like to get all the information I can, and filter it myself. Some stuff, like the decline of solar activity, you cant do anything about. Other stuff, like the midwest flooding, let you know it's time to double your efforts.

Except for one isolated case in NY, there is no proof that gun registration will lead to confiscation.
If speaking of USA? Sure, whatever happened to all the post 1986 machine guns once their Class III FFL holders died, or no longer renewed the specific licenses?

Or the 1934-1986 automatic weapons and the SBRs and SBS and Silencers, and AOWs? :rolleyes:

May have to actually get the information from the ATF who are loath to release it :rolleyes:

Otherwise.. yea... not much evidence in America because maybe the 2A and FOPA 86 even with the hated Hughes Amendment are in effect?

But outside the US? Lets ask some people who lives over there...

I am behind the times. I only remembered a case in NY, but when I went on line, I found a newer one.

Screenshot_20190704-223148_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20190704-222838_Samsung Internet.jpg

I used to be very gullible - probably due to my Aspergers.

Over the decades I have learned to be very skeptical of everything and everybody, especially people.

I have also learned to be cautious about jumping to conclusions. At work people are always doing that with regards to the causes of problems/defects in software - they are often saying "it must be this" or that or whatever, and I am always saying "maybe - maybe not". You don't know until you know.

That reminds me, when am I going to get the $100 you still owe me? o_O

Oh, wait.... you USED to be gullible.;):D

My sources have informed me that burying the dead is actually a deep state plot to pass on the corruption to the worms and hopefully get the subterranean non-arthropod invertebrates on board with the program.

Another reason I want to be cremated when it's my time, I'm not going to feed those reptilian alien worm spawn with my blind to the truth corpse.

My sources have informed me that burying the dead is actually a deep state plot to pass on the corruption to the worms and hopefully get the subterranean non-arthropod invertebrates on board with the program.

Another reason I want to be cremated when it's my time, I'm not going to feed those reptilian alien worm spawn with my blind to the truth corpse.

Wow. You are so woke it's amazing. I've never made those connections, for obvious reasons.

:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads