JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone Else Heard about the American Sub Sunk By Russia
Not confirmed yet but very suspect

It was posted on a spec ops website i'm a member of

just asking you want to belittle that's who you are

Last Edited:
Man, I don't even know what to say about this stuff anymore....

I have a buddy who has been sending me this Q stuff for however long it has been going on, a week ago or so we had a little text "argument" when I told him I'm done and I dont want to see or hear about this stuff anymore. This is a buddy that I have known since I was 17 and is a hell of a friend, and while I wouldn't call it a fight bubblegum got a little testy for a moment or two.

MyY last straw was a video he sent for me to watch, one of about four or five where he said it would "show" me on no uncertain terms bubblegum I could watch for and not have to apply Nostradamus level deciphering techniques to "see" the proof- and about a 1/4 way into the video the guy starts talking about the "icbm that was launched from nuclear naval Base Whidbey island, on the Hood canal, aimed at airforce one" or something like that. I live just across the water from Whidbey and I can tell you it's not a nuclear base (they don't launch ICBMs) and as most on this board probably know its nowhere near the Hood Canal. I remember when that all staryed, it was from a picture captured by a time lapse weather watchers camera, I remember because when I saw it I thought "holy cow, that looks like a missile"---but literally five minutes of reading the explanations from multiple independent, scientific, and government agencies convinced me that it was a helicopter.

I'm an ape compared to smart people, but even I can understand when someone shows me how fast an icbm flies, how long the exposure on the camera was, and how if it were a missile of some sort it would be flying slower than a cesna. Also, looking at the picture again with no expectation I see that what could be considered where the missile came from is actually in the clouds not near the ground....

The ONE thing in this guys diatribe that I am "educated" on and it's such complete horsebubblegum it's comical to see this guy acting like anybody who doesn't believe that the picture is of a missile being fired at our president by a deep state shadow government that traffics in pineal glands and little children is a moron and him and his band of wizards and truth seekers know the true story . Wtf?

Where the bubblegum has the critical thinking gone concerning both ends of the political spectrum? I worry about a lot of things, too much actually, and I know evil is amongst us, but holy crap this is getting too much for me.

(Not you op, I'm not talking crap about you or your post, more so the whole Q thing. I'm not seeing any difference between that bubblegum and the antifa morons at this point. Same stuff in my eyes.)

And that's my point Dungannon, I spent about three minutes searching through a few different search engines and that's about all I came up with as well. Until you start looking at all the "blogs" and YouTube channels---they all are contacting their "sources" in the Pentagon, white house, wherever, and they all are being told it's an attack!!! The cover up is on!!!!!

Lol WTF WTF WTF

I have no doubt shady stuff goes on everyday in the government, I have no doubt we have been and/or are being lied to everyday from these same people....but I can't get on board with this crap.

Occam's razor. I'm a big fan.

iuIOL3KQQP.jpg

xdmfan,

Some years back a buddy kept emailing excerpts from various political blogs 'he' found interesting.

After getting 7/8 of these, I politely asked him to refrain sending me this stuff. Not interested.

He got very, very agitated. Apparently, I should've been a 'grateful' recipient...

Eventually, I told him I had not 'subscribed' to 'his' interests and that asking to him cease and desist emailing all this stuff was not unreasonable or I'd have to filter out his emails.

He calmed down and stop sending me what I had zero interest in.

We remained friends, but it was touch and go for awhile.

I also have had friends send me chain emails and that guano was immediately halted and jokes I found puerile were ignored and simply filtered out when they kept coming.

Neither you, me and the rest of the world don't owe an audience to what we find boring or merely of no interest and if that p.o.'s those who insist we have to pay attention to what they find compelling, well they can go to...hades.

Maybe the Red October hit a iceberg ...
The survivors fought off sharks while swimming to a deserted tropical island where they all fell in love with Mary Ann...
After a long while they were rescued by The Poseidon ...after that adventure...
U571 came along and then dropped off the remaining crew onto the African Queen...
True made up story...:D
Andy

The survivors fought off sharks while swimming to a deserted tropical island where they all fell in love with Mary Ann...
U541 came along and them dropped off the remaining crew onto the African Queen...
Andy

Hmmm... Sounds reasonable. Time to make a Youtube video about this gospel truth I guess!

U571 came along and then dropped off the remaining crew onto the African Queen...
Andy

Wiiiiilsonnnnnnn!!!

Nope nothing to see here.

I recently took the tour of the USS Blueback at OMSI, so I'm kind of a sub expert now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top