JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't you guys know that Mary Ann was just a distraction so that nobody would notice The Professor building depth charges to attack the Russian subs cruising past the islands? The classic honey trap.

Maybe the Red October hit a iceberg ...
The survivors fought off sharks while swimming to a deserted tropical island where they all fell in love with Mary Ann...
After a long while they were rescued by The Poseidon ...after that adventure...
U571 came along and then dropped off the remaining crew onto the African Queen...
True made up story...:D
Andy
Two points for Geyphendor for the bogart reference.

I really have to wonder about the minds who come up with this stuff at the beginning.

Do they really believe this and throw it together?

Or do they throw it together in some fashion to see how far it will go and who will jump on the wagon?

:rolleyes:

Ahh I would not doubt it .or say it did or didn't happen yet.
The VP WAS ON A PLANE .
YESTERDAY AND WAS TURNED AROUND FOR SOME REASON

Major Walter Reed was willing to talk to an old man in an insane asylum about how malaria might be spread.

If you wait until your news has been vetted and cleaned of tin foil, you will be behind the curve.

OP was willing to put unconfirmed information out here for us to take a look at. This one appears to be false.

How many of us who have worked for the gov, have seen stories buried or completely wrong in the media.

Conspiracies...

....and while it is quite possibly one the most secure above ground buildings in the world with an array if hi-def/hi/speed security cameras, all the video evidence available to the world is a blurry 30fps video clip of a small white tube hitting the perimeter wall.

But, pffftt, everyone 'knows' it was a gigantic jet liner. :rolleyes:

Operation Paperclip was once a conspiracy.
The Holocaust was too.
Monica's Blue dress.
Watergate.
MK Ultra.
Operation Northwoods.
FDR's Polio.
The Gulf of Tonkin Lie.
Area 51.
NSA spying.

Major Walter Reed was willing to talk to an old man in an insane asylum about how malaria might be spread.

If you wait until your news has been vetted and cleaned of tin foil, you will be behind the curve.

Not too concerned about that as there is very little I can do about it. If it was true, what would you suggest I do? Go to condition red? Bug out? Stay home? Did the OP?

OP was willing to put unconfirmed information out here for us to take a look at. This one appears to be false.

There is the old tale about the boy who cried "wolf".

How many of us who have worked for the gov, have seen stories buried or completely wrong in the media.

Typically those kinds of buried stories are buried for years - you don't learn about them the day they happened or even the next day.

Operation Paperclip was once a conspiracy.
The Holocaust was too.
Monica's Blue dress.
Watergate.
MK Ultra.
Operation Northwoods.
FDR's Polio.
The Gulf of Tonkin Lie.
Area 51.
NSA spying.

Your're right (for the most part) but you're forgetting something important: people were right to be skeptical of these outlandish sounding conspiracies right up until the moment they were presented with concrete and overwhelming evidence of their validity (empirical evidence, mind you, not just theories or speculation). You shouldn't start believing in something until you are sure it's demonstrably true, because if you make a habit of taking things as truth without good evidence you'll begin to find that people will have a very easy time lying to you.

I used to be very gullible - probably due to my Aspergers.

Over the decades I have learned to be very skeptical of everything and everybody, especially people.

I have also learned to be cautious about jumping to conclusions. At work people are always doing that with regards to the causes of problems/defects in software - they are often saying "it must be this" or that or whatever, and I am always saying "maybe - maybe not". You don't know until you know.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top