JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

- FBI definition of Terrorism
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I agree with the sentiment of the OP, equating the MDTA police to the Gestapo is completely unfair and more then just a little insulting to the Gestapo.

Whatever else one might think of them, the Gestapo was actively engaged in bringing stability to the German nation and upholding the German culture and way of life.

The MDTA police are simply harassing people who are operating within the law and doing nothing more sinister then going about their daily lives. This kind of targeting is also known as profiling. This kind of activity is called tyranny. The effect is the intent - to undermine our way of life. You know, that fundamental change in America we keep hearing about.

Send frags to -

>>>---Frauhunter--->

Ex Gladio Libertas

Your view of the Gestapo is totally off base. My Mother-IN-Law grew up in Nazi Germany - No one and I repeat No one was allowed to criticize Hitler or the Nazi's - if you did you could simply disappear - or put against the wall and shot - that was what the Gestapo did - please don't sugar coat it !

Given this is a gun board and though I think highly of guns not every one does - does that choice make people ignorant? I agree that the decision to take away rights from others including myself is wrong however if a person does not want a gun or the responsibility of having to take care of a firearm does that automatically make them sheeple.

This is stupid Sheeple thinking:

"Their police chief, Norm Jacobs, said he didn't expect tons of volunteers, but he hopes the effort helps people to think about gun violence like an infectious disease like Ebola, and a home inspection would act like a vaccine to help build up the city's immune system, reported WPR.
"Gun violence is as serious as the Ebola virus is being represented in the media, and we should fight it using the tools that we've learned from our health providers," he said."

I could see an occasion where an elderly disabled widow might be worried her husband had some hidden loaded guns. Maybe she is worried about great grandkids finding them or the legalities of having guns around.
That I would understand.

I know some men that have been through much tougher times that I have ever dreamed of - men that have been through war and brutal conditions that I think would make the definition of the word wuss is a misnomer. I believe in firearms an they have served me well, I fully expect that they will continue to. But to simply label any one that feels that they don't need firearms in their life a wuss is pure ignorance.

I am not necessarily so much against those that choose not to have firearms as l am against those tthat feel that I dont have the right to own them.

Am I the only person on this forum old enough to remember pre-GCA68? Yes, the descent has been gradual, and probably unnoticed by the younger crowd.

Note that the FBI definition of terrorism allows for the "lawful" use of force or violence to coerce.

No, I remember the days when we could just walk into the local hardware store plop down the money and go home with a rifle or whatever and not do one letter on any piece of paper.
There was always a big garbage can or two full of nice mil surplus rifles there also. Krags, Springfields, Enfields, Ariskas, etc... You could just grab one and go to the checkout counter and be done with it.

I could go down to the local powder supply and buy stump 0r rock powder and caps and not one bit of paperwork, just a receipt. (that is farm use slang for dynamite, not talc)
No one shot each other just for the hell of it or blew people up.
That all began when he leftist movements began in the US in the 60's and has become worse every year.

I know some men that have been through much tougher times that I have ever dreamed of - men that have been through war and brutal conditions that I think would make the definition of the word wuss is a misnomer. I believe in firearms an they have served me well, I fully expect that they will continue to. But to simply label any one that feels that they don't need firearms in their life a wuss is pure ignorance.

JR... Really? Have I not been around these boards long enough and posted enough "tom foolery" comments (mixed between my many, many, many (many) awesomely wise, poignant, and observant posts) that you don't recognize when I'm actually kidding? o_O

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's 10 minutes past your bedtime and that your overly tired. I mean geez, I even supplied a grinnin' green smilie to help tip you off. :rolleyes:

JR... Really? Have I not been around these boards long enough and posted enough "tom foolery" comments (mixed between my many, many, many (many) awesomely wise, poignant, and observant posts) that you don't recognize when I'm actually kidding? o_O

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's 10 minutes past your bedtime and that your overly tired. I mean geez, I even supplied a grinnin' green smilie to help tip you off. :rolleyes:

You have earned your own Icon Stomper... A big ol BOOT with a lil brown on the tip LOL.
Seriously you have :D :) :) :)

upload_2015-1-6_22-57-50.jpeg

p10.jpg

That is a Red Ant by the way ;)

Last Edited:
So, if you live in Maryland, move. That is one of the great things about this country. Move from a communist state to a freer one.

Except that "communist state" is STILL subject to the U.S. Constitution, and although someone may be a RESIDENT of that State, they're still a CITIZEN with those unalienable rights declared by the U.S. Constitution and are not subject to State or Federal "political whim".

I will look for your emotiacons to see if your being a smart alec or not then - seems to me its awful hard to tell when your being serious.

So, if you live in Maryland, move. That is one of the great things about this country. Move from a communist state to a freer one.

The problem with that statement is that the commies also move, that's how OR and WA became infested. The commies left where they were from (mainly CA) and they moved to the PNW and brought their same progressive liberal ideas with them, thus the mess we currently have.

As a kid I remember my Grandfather telling me that Oregon's unofficial motto was "Come and visit, just don't stay", so much for them listening.

Ray

No, I remember the days when we could just walk into the local hardware store plop down the money and go home with a rifle or whatever and not do one letter on any piece of paper.
There was always a big garbage can or two full of nice mil surplus rifles there also. Krags, Springfields, Enfields, Ariskas, etc... You could just grab one and go to the checkout counter and be done with it.

I could go down to the local powder supply and buy stump 0r rock powder and caps and not one bit of paperwork, just a receipt. (that is farm use slang for dynamite, not talc)
No one shot each other just for the hell of it or blew people up.
That all began when he leftist movements began in the US in the 60's and has become worse every year.

Didn't need to be 18, either.

I used to go to the Hardware store, and buy 22LR, by the Round, a Penny a piece. As expensive as Bazooka Bubble Gum!!!! :rolleyes:

We made each Round Count, because we shot the Crows (birds not Indians) and Got A Nickle from the Farmer, who's Crops were being devastated..

Yes. It was I, and my Brother, that caused Northern California's Extinction of the Nasty Crow... :oops: Oh, yeah, they are not Extinct, but we would bag ten, 25... Even Twenty a piece, on our WAR against Crow eating Crops birds....

Memories of a dinosaur circa 1962....

philip

And to think some missed Taku enough during a short foray to a Paranoid website.... An Honor, Sir, Simply an Honor....

I am glad to have Returned as well!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads