JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Cali commies moved to Colorado and ruined it. Over the years they have been moving into Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, Montana & Texas. The deep South is being invaded by New England Yankees. There really is no place to get away from these fools.

The problem with that statement is that the commies also move, that's how OR and WA became infested. The commies left where they were from (mainly CA) and they moved to the PNW and brought their same progressive liberal ideas with them, thus the mess we currently have...Ray

The Cali commies moved to Colorado and ruined it. Over the years they have been moving into Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, Montana & Texas. The deep South is being invaded by New England Yankees. There really is no place to get away from these fools.

That is their plan :(

Well if they had any hippy dippy ordinances when I was there they went unnoticed the same as I ignore any Eugene, lane, Marion or multonomah county ordinances.

Why, that is down right MaTure of you chario13... Does that handle of yours mean you ~Travel~ by Pot????

This here is A Gun Forum, I surly would not want you on the firing line at any Gun Club I would attend... I prefer Stone Cold Sober folks handling firearms around me, Long or short firearms, doesn't matter.

The Need, to maintain FOCUS, on the range, or when packing, is vital, I have never seen it, from smoke doping hippies.... :rolleyes:

philip :mad:

There are lot of hippies in North Idaho now too. Mainly around the C'DA area & Sandpoint.
I don't like Hippies, Hipsters & DWL's. They are always pontificating on the evils of Western Civilization but I don't see them moving to Detroit or Somalia. They are so self-righteous.

There are lot of hippies in North Idaho now too. Mainly around the C'DA area & Sandpoint.
I don't like Hippies, Hipsters & DWL's. They are always pontificating on the evils of Western Civilization but I don't see them moving to Detroit or Somalia. They are so self-righteous.

Yep or chained to a tree or spotted owl or some desert rat or sea lion.
And breaking windows in downtown or blocking traffic.
You never see them in Refugee camps or working in Hospitals or feeding anyone.
They just beatch and scream for more freebies.
There is as many drugs in places like the Dalles, or La Grand as there is in Portland anymore.

Do they ever work or are they in college for 30 years? Some are trust fund kid. I have a relative that lives in HI and there are a lot of trust fund brats that complain about the pollution from the sugar cane factory. They want the plant to shut down because of the pollution. The hell with people's jobs.

Do they ever work or are they in college for 30 years? Some are trust fund kid. I have a relative that lives in HI and there are a lot of trust fund brats that complain about the pollution from the sugar cane factory. They want the plant to shut down because of the pollution. The hell with people's jobs.

That is par. Most couldn't hold a job for more than an hr or two and then they would forget where they were
or how to get back to work the next day.. They don't know how to support themselves so they screw up everyone else's lives like they did in Oregon with the Logging and that FryPan bird the spotted owl. They taste like hell though. They make ok garden fertilizer though.
LOL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top