JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you the average working citizen, or a first responder?

• First Responder. IE: Any form. Retired or otherwise.

• Average Working Citizen. IE: Desk job, factory worker, laborer, etc. All but retired First Responder

• Retired Armed Forces. No First Responder Affiliation

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love Coasties, Spent years cross training with each other! Always looking to do it better, faster, safer, and to try out each others new toys! Actually I love ALL U.S. Mil, All the cross training was way too much fun!!!!

:rolleyes:
The Drill Sergeant in me wants to make you do 50 push-ups for having your hands stuffed in your pockets like that, while your hands remain in those pockets!! o_O:rolleyes:

NOW GET DOWN AND BEAT YOUR FACE!!! :mad:

:D

I could do pushups until my sergeants got tired!
Still can. ;)

And since I was the guy that would be giving you your daily medical care. And possibly saving your life. Most NCO's and Officers treated me with kid gloves. :D

So keep it up Stomper. And your shot records just might disappear! :eek:

Then I will be returning your 50 pushups, with 50 Injections! :s0140:

Last Edited:

Still can. ;)

And since I was the guy that would be giving you your daily medical care. And possibly saving your life. Most NCO's and Officers treated me with kid gloves. :D

Or - you can just schedule them for a weekly prostate exam.

Bend over - I will drive.

Still can. ;)

LOL... Back then I always had more time than money, and youda been doing them push ups at my torturously varied cadence.... muhahahahahahaaaaaa!! :s0084:

BTW- those pre-deployment GG shots for "turd wirled" locales where AWESOME!! Ya'll coulda at least let 'em warm up from the fridge a little!! :eek:

LOL... Back then I always had more time than money, and youda been doing them push ups at my torturously varied cadence.... muhahahahahahaaaaaa!! :s0084:

BTW- those pre-deployment GG shots for "turd wirled" locales where AWESOME!! Ya'll coulda at least let 'em warm up from the fridge a little!! :eek:

I always got the "Dry Gun" in the line up so I always got hit twice:mad::mad::mad: I still got scars from all those hits!

What is your role on a day to day basis?
First Responder= ALL. Active, Retired and/or Related. Daily. (Active Duty Armed Forces, Paramedics, Fire Fighters)
Normal Joe= Working Type (No First Responder Affiliation)
Retired Armed Forces (No First Responder Affiliation) (Prior Duty Field Medics, etc)
Replies below are your choice.

Hahahaha, as an investigator specializing in surveillance, I'm a LAST responder! :p Usually not even seen by my subjects. "As if it never happened" is our motto.

I remember you sadistic Drill Sergeants in both Navy and Army basic training.

I was polite to you guys.:D

And if You happen to stage near Nuremberg Germany, before heading to the Gulf.
I probably did give you your shots. Maybe even a few stiches after a Bar fight? :eek:

Buy the way. I never got all those strange [Some unknown even to us Medics] shots.
My Medic friend and I just signed each others shot records saying we gave them to each other. ;)

First Responder= ALL. Active, Retired and/or Related. Daily. (Active Duty Armed Forces, Paramedics, Fire Fighters)
Retired Armed Forces (No First Responder Affiliation) (Prior Duty Field Medics, etc)

Retired paramedic

Also Retired USAF Independent Duty Medical 1970-1990

$_1-4.jpg

Woodstock54.png

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews