JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you the average working citizen, or a first responder?

• First Responder. IE: Any form. Retired or otherwise.

• Average Working Citizen. IE: Desk job, factory worker, laborer, etc. All but retired First Responder

• Retired Armed Forces. No First Responder Affiliation

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
What is your role on a day to day basis?

First Responder= ALL. Active, Retired and/or Related. Daily. (Active Duty Armed Forces, Paramedics, Fire Fighters)
Normal Joe= Working Type (No First Responder Affiliation)
Retired Armed Forces (No First Responder Affiliation) (Prior Duty Field Medics, etc)

Replies below are your choice.

Last Edited:
I teach at at a high school , so Normal Joe.
Except that I have to have a first aid card and CPR classes.
Also I might be the "First Responder" , so to speak for one of my students.
No matter what you do for work , a knowledge of first aid and CPR is a good idea.
Andy

I have been the first to respond a number of times, However to date no one has offered to pay me for it...

So I guess I'll stick with "Regular Joe" Even though Blacksmith ought to count extra.

Taken everything from advanced Medic aid classes in high school to about 30 years worth of Red Cross and Industrial type first aid classes as well as Blood Born Pathogen classes and then the Boy Scout merit badge stuff.

But I just drive Dump truck.

Average Joe. But as an electrician, I've kept my First Aid, CPR and AED certifications current for many years. I've been first aid first responder on a number of incidents both at and away from work, but, it's not my job, just part of being an average Joe ;)

Desk job now - but 35+ years ago - sometimes I got there first:

1467490_175683342626539_162309529_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top