JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just putting a warning out there for those who might not appreciate the clotheslessness of that bike ride (I don't) and want to keep their kids from viewing.

Portland Police Bureau Blog said:
World Naked Bike Ride Tomorrow Night - Portland Police Urge Riders to Wear Helmets and Shoes - 06/07/13
The World Naked Bike Ride is set to roll through the streets of Portland this Saturday, June 8, 2013, at 10:00 p.m., beginning in the South Park Blocks. Event organizers estimated the number of participants last year to be nearly 8,000 people.

The Portland Police Bureau will have extra officers on hand to ensure everyone is safe and to provide assistance at intersections.

Portland City Code 14A.40.030 (Indecent Exposure) states the following:

It is unlawful for any person to expose his or her genitalia while in a public place or place visible from a public place, if the public place is open or available to persons of the opposite sex.

Although many participants may violate Portland City Code, the Police Bureau will be exercising tremendous discretion as long as participants stay on the route with the rest of the riders.

The Portland Police Bureau recommends that at a bare minimum, all riders at least wear a helmet and shoes to avoid any potential injuries. Bike lights are also recommended.

This is a permitted event and traffic will be affected in several areas of Downtown, Kerns, West Buckman, Lloyd, Sullivan's Gulch, and the Laurelhurst neighborhoods.

For more information on the ride, visit http://www.pdxwnbr.org

As a long time motorcycle racer, I've seen and experienced enough horrible crashes that I just sort of shrug it off when I see it. But still, to see someone in shorts fall off a skateboard gives me the willies thinking about road rash. I'm pretty sure a naked bike ride would "oog me out" based on this. Also, braided pit hair is kind of a turn off.

There are waaaay too many distasteful images in my mind from this thread......

UGGH!

Here are a couple more for you (you're welcome :s0114:):

2012617 World-Naked-Bike-Ride-2012-9401.jpg

man-with-woman-costume-8-2-2008-8-33-26-am.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show