JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like US fighters downed drones in Syrian airspace. Drones supposedly hitting south and north but not Tel Aviv thus far. I still think there is going to be massive air strikes from Israel on Iran even if there is minimal damage. we'll see.

Whats the odds that gas prices in Oregon will go over $5/ gallon cheapest by next weekend?

Edit. Because Strait of Hormuz, oil rigs, oil fields in the area
I'm kinda thinking what are the odds of Israel attacking Iranian military assets (in Iran) in a big way via air strikes. My guess 95%.

And what are the odds Israel takes the opportunity to hit Iranian nuclear facilities in a big way? I have to think again maybe 90%+. I could be wrong on this this but seems like they have never swayed from Ben gurion's original military doctrine. Absorb the surprise attack, deploy everybody and then hit back in a massive, massive way to deter future attacks.

I think they would have finished hamas/leveling Gaza if US hadn't said "don't attack Rafah or we won't give you any more weapons." Israel pulled almost all forces out literally the next day. Gonna be hard for Israel to finish Hamas now. Tomorrow and the next few should be interesting that's for sure.

I'm kinda thinking what are the odds of Israel attacking Iranian military assets in a big way via air strikes. My guess 95%.

And what are the odds Israel takes the opportunity to hit Iranian nuclear facilities in a big way? I have to think again maybe 90%+. I could be wrong on this this but seems like they have never swayed from Ben gurion's original military doctrine. Absorb the surprise attack, deploy everybody and then hit back in a massive, massive way to deter future attacks.

I think they would have finished hamas/leveling Gaza if US hadn't said "don't attack Rafah or we won't give you any more weapons." Israel pulled almost all forces out literally the next day. Gonna be hard for Israel to finish Hamas now.
Yeah but the thing is... the Persian Gulf is literally where oil is BIG and can influence the rest of the world. Israel attacking Iranian oil rigs, Iranians attacking any other oil rigs, remind me, is Iraq officially allied with the US? If so, thats yet another target for Iran (remember the tanker war of 1980s during the Iran-Iraq war?)

Nuke that area, good bye to gas under $10/ gallon. Good bye to petro Dollar. Good bye to OPEC (not a bad thing IMO).
Good bye to Babylon and Jerusalem?

An act of War, regardless of effectiveness, is still an act of war.

Far different than having rallies in Goat pastures clamouring "Death to" so & so country/peoples.
I think you're right. Iran has been doing the proxy wars for years but has never directly attacked Israel. I kinda think Israel is going to take this as an excuse to do serious damage to Iranian military and maybe nuclear facilities.

And in the back of my mind, Israel knew that Iran would have a response to the attack on the Iranian consulate in Damascus that killed their top military leaders. So it may be that this was planned to happen this way by Israel. I'm not saying it was, but it's possible.

If Iran nuclear facilities are set back, that woudl be huge. All just reading between the lines guesswork and it could also be simply that Israel saw the opportunity to take out head generals that influenced the Hamas attacks and other attacks and took it, and it was not part of a bigger strategy.

Last Edited:
Al Jazeera news coverage inadvertently broadcasts what looks like a TRIANGULAR SHAPED OBJECT shooting down rockets over northern Israel..

View: https://x.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1779177782477496789

gw0d6h4nyrh51.jpg

Last Edited:
Al Jazeera news coverage inadvertently broadcasts what looks like a TRIANGULAR SHAPED OBJECT shooting down rockets over northern Israel..

View: https://x.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1779177782477496789
Wow cool. Just like space invaders! :s0112:

Maybe a drone that broadcasts/boosts radar signals to the defense battery (iron dome)? Or could be an unrelated drone like surveillance. Nothing shows the flying object attacking that I can see. It looks like it's flying in the foreground and iron dome interceptions are taking place above it.

Last Edited:
Wow 200 drones and only damage was minor to a military base and one kid injured. Sheesh the US and Israeli defenses really worked apparently. I hope we hear more details about how that many were shot down. That's pretty amazing.

"More than 200 projectiles in total were launched by Iran, the "vast majority" of which were intercepted or shot down outside of Israel's borders, said Israeli military spokesperson Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari. Officials reported minor damage to a military base in southern Israel and one injury to a 10-year-old child, who was reported to be in critical condition."

Wow cool. Just like space invaders! :s0112:

Maybe a drone that broadcasts/boosts radar signals to the defense battery (iron dome)? Or could be an unrelated drone like surveillance. Nothing shows the flying object attacking that I can see. It looks like it's flying in the foreground and iron dome interceptions are taking place above it.
1713064090722.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads