JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cute bumper sticker phrase. Mine says "honk if I'm sexy" I drive real slow and wait extra long at green lights. Turns out a lot of people think I'm sexy.

Wow now they are saying 99% were shot down. Around 300 total ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, and drones total. Said only some of the ballistic missiles got through. That's pretty incredible defensive success especially since they were all at once.

"Iran launched more than 300 drones and missiles towards Israel, the Israeli military said on Sunday.

The attack included 170 drones and 30 cruise missiles, none of which entered Israeli territory, and 110 ballistic missiles of which a small number reached Israel, military spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said in a televised statement. The BBC has not independently verified those figures."

D448CADF-C4D8-42A5-B66C-8B4500EBA62A.png

Israel is a bear that shouldn't be poked. From biblical times until present day. Mess with Israel and it will end poorly for you. I'm surprised surrounding countries haven't figured that out yet. Hate blinds the view of history.

War is good for politicians on both sides of the aisle as well as their donors and the military complex. They get rich while the young men and women of this country die for nothing. Plus it's an election year so why not.

We never learn. The political class is itching to send our children into another war. It may be right around the corner. They are all a bunch of chicken hawks. Money is all they care about.

If it were to go the way I suspect Netanyahu wants it to, there won't be anyone left in Iran to count what remains of the irradiated bodies after Israel retaliates.
Israel absolutely NEEDS to smoke Iran, ( as well as a few other countries in the region) and stop the madness at it's source! The Rabid Hate of Islam from Iran cannot be allowed to continue, and with the well known Threats Iran has spewed, this is fully and completely justified! Turn Iran into a smoking pile of ash and piss on them after!!! It's high time Israel took over management in the region and brought peace through violence, there is NO other way!

Israel absolutely NEEDS to smoke Iran, ( as well as a few other countries in the region) and stop the madness at it's source! The Rabid Hate of Islam from Iran cannot be allowed to continue, and with the well known Threats Iran has spewed, this is fully and completely justified! Turn Iran into a smoking pile of ash and piss on them after!!! It's high time Israel took over management in the region and brought peace through violence, there is NO other way!
There's plenty of individuals state-side who spew that nonsense and hate as well. They should all take a page from that Airforce nut job and light themselves on fire. I'll stand back and warm my hands. That ideology has no place in current society. The ONLY way to deal with such extremism is violence.

You're spot on!

Glass it over, we'll drill through the glass for the oil in 50 years. Be done with this nonsense once and for all. Will bring much needed global stability.

Everything about the Iran missile attack screams pre-arranged for domestic consumption. It's like a huge chess game for them. My guess is the US used back-channel communications to basically say..ok Iran, shoot a few hundred missiles at Israel so your people are satisfied and can feel some revenge. But don't be too serious about it. Let us know the time frame and expected flight paths so we can shoot them down. Yeah, get a few hits on military targets, but definitely don't kill any Israelis.

And to Israel we probably said, OK..you both got your punches in..so let it go.

Time will tell, but the glaringly obvious thing that stands out to me is that most of the mainstream media is not talking about the fact that Iran was "a couple weeks away" from having nuclear weapons. That was months ago. The only things left for them to do was make the political decision to assemble one.

I'd bet they already have a few, at least, ready to go. And probably have had for some time.

Iran today now claims they will send 1500 missiles if Israel responds.

Iran's trump card will be this. They'll officially announce they are a nuclear weapons state, and if Israel attacks, they'll use them.

This sort of threat works for N.Korea and Russia. Iran will simply follow suit.

Now what? What's the US or Israeli response to that mike drop? Nothing.

War, war never ends.

Everything about the Iran missile attack screams pre-arranged for domestic consumption. It's like a huge chess game for them. My guess is the US used back-channel communications to basically say..ok Iran, shoot a few hundred missiles at Israel so your people are satisfied and can feel some revenge. But don't be too serious about it. Let us know the time frame and expected flight paths so we can shoot them down. Yeah, get a few hits on military targets, but definitely don't kill any Israelis.

And to Israel we probably said, OK..you both got your punches in..so let it go.

Time will tell, but the glaringly obvious thing that stands out to me is that most of the mainstream media is not talking about the fact that Iran was "a couple weeks away" from having nuclear weapons. That was months ago. The only things left for them to do was make the political decision to assemble one.

I'd bet they already have a few, at least, ready to go. And probably have had for some time.

Iran today now claims they will send 1500 missiles if Israel responds.

Iran's trump card will be this. They'll officially announce they are a nuclear weapons state, and if Israel attacks, they'll use them.

This sort of threat works for N.Korea and Russia. Iran will simply follow suit.

Now what? What's the US or Israeli response to that mike drop? Nothing.

War, war never ends.
Re the PR angle, Iran used video of forest fires in Chile and claimed it was Israel burning. They also used video of fans at a concert and said it was Israelis panicking after their attack.

Re the PR angle, Iran used video of forest fires in Chile and claimed it was Israel burning. They also used video of fans at a concert and said it was Israelis panicking after their attack.

Yep..typical.

The bottom line is, Iran has been threating to wipe Israel from the face of the Earth for over 40 years. At some point, the world needs to take them seriously. It should have been handled years ago, while they still had a chance. It's too late now. It's been the US policy from every president since Bush Sr. that 'we will not allow Iran to have nuclear weapons'.

Empty promises, and another lie..this time from our own politicians to us for our domestic consumption. Iran was always going to get a nuke, and eventually will use it to attack Israel. Throw in the other enemy's they're allied with, Russia, China, N.Korea, and you have the end game.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top