JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
May have to get some
I use them for mag storage. I have two six cell pouches with a shoulder strap that I use for the range and can fit 6 7.62 mags or 9 5.45 mags in the set up.

I would encourage anyone to pick up what they might think they need/want. With the ebb and flow of surplus gear, this stuff isn't going to be around forever.

I use them for mag storage. I have two six cell pouches with a shoulder strap that I use for the range and can fit 6 7.62 mags or 9 5.45 mags in the set up.

I would encourage anyone to pick up what they might think they need/want. With the ebb and flow of surplus gear, this stuff isn't going to be around forever.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DVBG9DD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_GMBWDTPC0ED18JWHG5Y0

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XXVDN65/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_6T730J74MQHXTE761S4S

These are both really good

66015006-D7AF-489E-BCE9-CA4D2C1D4796.jpeg
i know that it has my Scar mags in it but holds AK mags nicely.

Ok so what is everyone's take/ thoughts on different 7.62x39 rifles? IE: CZ Bren, IWI Ace, Mini30 and various others! Including but not limited to semi and bolt action! Kinda curious and part of the reason is I'm eyeing an Ace and Bren2! :D

Or is it sacrilege to even consider them! To which I say is it possible that 308 and other caliber for AK is sacrilegious.
The 308 was considered a 'short action' round when introduced, but 7.62 x 39 is even shorter. It was a big deal in bolt, lever and pump actions as it effected the length of throw. Moving to semiautos' the physical length of the receiver has to be considered. Too many factors for me to consider, though I'm sure someone has tried it and likely succeeded. I tend to stay close to original design parameters.

I believe the Ace was a complete redesign based on the AK principals, so I think it better fits your intentions and your thread too.

Ok so what is everyone's take/ thoughts on different 7.62x39 rifles? IE: CZ Bren, IWI Ace, Mini30 and various others! Including but not limited to semi and bolt action! Kinda curious and part of the reason is I'm eyeing an Ace and Bren2! :D
Oh man!
That cz mini mauser in x39 has lingered in my paws at the gun counter many a time.
The only way I talk myself out of it is the non ak pattern mags . One day, that argument will fall short and I will buy it.

Mini 30 is a good one too. Shorter and maybe lighter than an sks, which I think is it's closest comparison. Typically at least %50 higher price than an sks though.

Bren and ace pistols, SBRd, will get you up over 2k before you're done adding.
Worth the money to be sure, but dang!
2 Gs??

That Sig rifle (pistol too IIRC) is one I'd love to own. Can't remember model. Pretty sure it's out of print too.

Not making fun. Apparently its not common knowledge. 26x1.5 LH threads for the Yugo. 24.x1.5 RH for the Russian/Bulgarian pattern.

I was having this conversation just the other day.

Learned something Yugo Thursday evening.

It's 26mm threads are NOT the same as 74 style muzzle threads, with are 24mm(?)

@wired , you can make fun of me . Everyone else be quiet.

P.s. I might have a cool JMac brake I don't need. Unless I like it on my James river 74
Exactly that not many people know… but you can always have someone cut, pin and weld it on your rifle.

What about a Krinkov style ?

What about a Krinkov style ?
I might have to plunk down on another j mac . They just look mean. I will run the 4 prong job that came with it. Maybe it's good as is.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews