JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can you name this pistol?

I will post better pictures later.

IMG_20220829_202204829.jpg IMG_20220829_202133335.jpg

1. Slide runs inside the frame, a la Sig P210.
2. Double column magazine, years ahead of the High Power.
3. Zero screws used in construction.
4. "Hammer" is only a cocking piece - it is actually striker fired.
5. Available in 32 and 380.
6. Too bad grandpa did not have the full-sized .45 ACP version that competed with the 1911 in the army trials.
7. Still a really advanced design. Features were copied by many others. Good on ya'

1. Slide runs inside the frame, a la Sig P210.
2. Double column magazine, years ahead of the High Power.
3. Zero screws used in construction.
4. "Hammer" is only a cocking piece - it is actually striker fired.
5. Available in 32 and 380.
6. Too bad grandpa did not have the full-sized .45 ACP version that competed with the 1911 in the army trials.
7. Still a really advanced design. Features were copied by many others. Good on ya'
And I got 3 1/2 boxes of ammo for it so I don't have to try and find ammo. Big plus!

Believe it or not, I load my own .32acp, as well as .25 acp, .32 short and long. Tiny little bullets, not the easiest to load.

I even considered buying molds and casting for them, but then some years back I ran across a bunch of jacketed FMJ bullets, over a thousand each of .25 and .32, for cheap. I shoot these calibers so little that I still have plenty left.

A friend has an inherited WWI Beretta .32 pistol, and I recently helped him get it repaired to shooting condition. He said the only ammo he could find was 71gr FMJ at Bi-Mart, $42/box! I gave him a box of reloads.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews