JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like I've said before.I bought type 66 Norinco's for $7.99. bought 5 and sold all but 1 for $175. each. Paid more for the flatbacks! Who da thunk!

Last Edited:
Bulgarian Mags $14.99

Browsing around with Search-Fu turned way up, this might be the best deal currently on steel AK 47 mags.

Last Edited:
20210711_174408.jpg 20210711_174352.jpg 20210711_174316.jpg

Ended up with 3 of these today. No actual use by me yet, I already don't like the look of the follower, or the front lug.

They may or may not have been free. That all depends on current values of golden tiger and a basic PAP pistol.

Those Croatian mags get so many bad reviews I would touch them.
Maybe you'll get lucky and have good ones.
I bought 5. I needed fitting for my Norinco's-the only AK's I own. ALL function flawlessly, not one single failure to feed or hang up, and the BHO works as discribed. GTG range mags for me @7.99 each. Your mileage may very!

20210711_184255.jpg

Roast me if you must.
I'm pretty excited about this one from the new pile. Magpul sand! The most coveted of the magpul colors.
I walked by a spinner rack full of these at I-5 guns years before I realized that they're the best option for dying custom colors.
Yeah, this one's pretty dirty. But I think a plum match is possible.

View attachment 990390

Roast me if you must.
I'm pretty excited about this one from the new pile. Magpul sand! The most coveted of the magpul colors.
I walked by a spinner rack full of these at I-5 guns years before I realized that they're the best option for dying custom colors.
Yeah, this one's pretty dirty. But I think a plum match is possible.
Lucky duck

I'm always up for giving a shout-out to @Velzey for the exemplary work he did installing a Romanian military rear trunnion on my Draco, basically converting it into a short-barreled PM MD 90. He does amazing, amazing work.

View attachment 989296
Ok @Velzey I have a SAR3 that I would like to have cut, pinned and welded let me know if you interested and price please and thank you

I thought bout getting that pouch with a batch of mags but thought it looked cheesy. Didn't really know anything about them at the time. Had the pouch been canvas I may have. Should have got it though I suppose. I am half Hungarian. :)
The magazines are all Romanian but the carry case is quite well made. I do have a Romanian carry case but is canvas and only hold two magazines and sling is military surplus Polish.

940E2EB7-0EB0-4E4F-9C26-4DECC060F77D.jpeg

I thought bout getting that pouch with a batch of mags but thought it looked cheesy. Didn't really know anything about them at the time. Had the pouch been canvas I may have. Should have got it though I suppose. I am half Hungarian. :)
The early Hungarian pouches are 5 cell canvas.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top