JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
42-71085728.jpg

50 grand for a surplus T 72.

Article is from 6 years ago, apparently the good ol days were not long ago.

@Knobgoblin

Just a couple… $150 for that 75 round drum

@Knobgoblin

Just a couple… $150 for that 75 round drum
Yeah, had 2 of the back loaders, Romanian, slightly different finish colors.
Sold one for $100 even the same day I bought my top loader. I'd buy top load for $200+ repeatedly before I bought any more hinged backs. I have a norinco 100rd hinged as well. That's maybe 3 bills??

I LOVE Idaho. No gun jail even with handguns and private, FTF ,sales are STILL legal!!! I recently went across the border to Ontario and stopped in at BiMart to see what was available in Ammo. I talked to the counterperson about gun sales. She was telling me when you buy a gun it may be weeks/months before you can take possession.Is that true? WTF???
Since Ontario is in Oregon, it is supposed to just take a few minutes to hours, but they recently made a change that can leave a person hanging for weeks.

the Croat mags are fine for me! The do require a bit of filing of the rear tang on "some" AK's. I have some they work great and are cheap! Of the 5 I bought only one was a little tight in my Norinco's. Couple of passes with a file on the rear tang and all is good. The are BHO and work fine! I think I paid $7.99 each for them from PSA!
I bought some Croatian AK magazines and had to get my Dremel sanding disc out to make them fit my WASR-10. They all work fine since I have taken them all to the gun range multiple times over the years. I got my magazines for like $10.98 each back in 2019.

So is it that way all over OR.??? Is that for handguns only or long guns too!
Oregon I believe, for the most parts, there's something going on with the State Police and their checking backgrounds that is slowly-crawling-along. Whether by design or just being overloaded and having insufficient manpower, taking longer. People with CCP have been passing quickly/normally, but there has been some stories of permit holders having to endure the wait. No differentiation for firearm types. Washington, as I believe I understand, has waiting periods on handgun and AR style firearms. Maybe ALL semi-auto, magazine fed rifles?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top