JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wasn't looking to buy one. Just mildly curious what issues are with these particular U.S made guns. I got one from Atlantic that was from a Polish Parts kit. I knew nothing at the time about good/bad AK47s. Apparently I did pretty good with this Circle11from what I hear. Lucked out maybe?
It depends on what you have. Photos would be helpful including the serial number on the trunnion and manufacture on the receiver.

In general, Radom made really nice AKs.

Photos of the nickel plated bolt as well, please. The only places plating anything are in the ME or drug lords in Mexico.

It depends on what you have. Photos would be helpful including the serial number on the trunnion and manufacture on the receiver.

In general, Radom made really nice AKs.

Photos of the nickel plated bolt as well, please. The only places plating anything are in the ME or drug lords in Mexico.
I'll see if I can get something up little later. I would be curious to know more about it. Thanks!

theakforum.net reference section is amazing if you are looking for information. It is well organized by country of origin. Not too much modern/cross over info but still worth a look.

I just have a web sling on mine. All new and clean. Never thought of leather for some reason!

This is real neat...

Grade B please! Don't want anything all nice and fresh on it. Can't beat that price either, wut?
I tend to stay specific but do have a Hunky sling on a Khyber krink I have. That's a pretty damn good deal there.

Last Edited:
Anyone have a spare recoil spring retainer?
Fellow member in need.

download.jpeg-11.jpg

Been wrestling with adding a lower tang to my SLR 95 and swapping the factory thumbhole stock for an Ironwood two tang stock. Thoughts?

Been wrestling with adding a lower tang to my SLR 95 and swapping the factory thumbhole stock for an Ironwood two tang stock. Thoughts?
The thumbhole stock is an ugly turd to my eye.
If you have a polymer handguard, I would go with a polymer buttstock.
I like the Russian/Polish boat paddle with minimal drop (read straight) at comb.
(the lower example)
st_akexce_201007-a.jpg

The thumbhole stock is an ugly turd to my eye.
If you have a polymer handguard, I would go with a polymer buttstock.
I like the Russian/Polish boat paddle with minimal drop (read straight) at comb.
(the lower example)
View attachment 984841
That's an option I've considered as well. I have both a polymer and black walnut from Ironwood Designs. The benefit of polymer being weight.

Not sure what make my polymer buttstock is.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top