JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
What about a rubber buttstock pad?

https://www.combathunting.com/AK_47_Accessories_-_AK_47_Parts-AK_Rubber_Buttpad_Stock_Extension.html

I had to do some fitment to the rubber pad but it makes the LOP a bit longer so it is more comfortable to shoot for my WASR-10.
I saw that one looks good. It does say somewhere about not good fit with newer Wasr. Don't know what OP has kinda hard to help. I like how that one has the cleaning kit hole. Some are a slip over pad that dont have that access.

What do you folks think of the DDI AKMs that came out of Knoxville, TN ( If I remember correctly), before they were sold to Palmetto? I have one and absolutely love it. It runs like a beast and I haven't had any issues yet.

To be fair, the only other AK platform rifles/pistols I have owned and shot much were WASRs and a kick arse M92pap pistol...(my fav)
I'm working on learning more about the platform and really enjoy shooting them. Next on the block will be casting my own bullets and reloading for them.

7EF88AA6-E372-4832-B750-DBC41E47E6EF.jpeg F2ADBC48-E0F7-45B4-B54E-437A4B4072F0.jpeg BD69A21A-EB53-451C-AE41-97540028E6B8.jpeg

My WASR 10 with the BD2 and an Fab Defense M4 stock. @Daytona14 just to give you an idea

What do you folks think of the DDI AKMs that came out of Knoxville, TN ( If I remember correctly), before they were sold to Palmetto? I have one and absolutely love it. It runs like a beast and I haven't had any issues yet.

To be fare, the only other AK platform rifles/pistols I have owned and shot much were WASRs and a bubblegumin' M92pap pistol...(my fav)
I'm working on learning more about the platform and really enjoy shooting them. Next on the block will be casting my own bullets and reloading for them.
DDI arms were doing good for AK because they were Waffen Works at one point and they were horrible… the problem with DDI was if I recall correctly they were not Spec rifles, so if you bought something you couldn't just get a replacement part… QC was not good except for the coating they used for the receiver etc

DDI arms were doing good for AK because they were Waffen Works at one point and they were horrible… the problem with DDI was if I recall correctly they were not Spec rifles, so if you bought something you couldn't just get a replacement part… QC was not good except for the coating they used for the receiver etc
I don't know about this rifle being spec. I have only swapped out the stock thus far. I guess we'll see moving forward, but so far, I love it. I did hear some horror stories about peening on the rear of the bolt, but I haven't had any issues yet in a couple thousand rounds.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top