JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just getting around to reading this thread. I just don't look at preparedness and survival forum. Can't stand TV news either.

Holy cow! Thanks @bolus, always been good to have you here, but even gooder now.

This whole erupting volcano thing, molten rock, poisonous gas etc is so unreal. I feel like there should be someone to blame? Democrats? No. Sheesh.

ugh, I feel like I'm living in china with this air quality.

My commute before the vog:
20180423_071034.jpg

My commute this morning
20180614_070136.jpg

I have a full face mask with the filters that take out sulfur dioxide but normally dont need to wear anything up here. But today was bad and this is still 60-70 miles from the volcano.

eyes and throat are burning today.
Do everyone a favor and huck a few eucalyptus trees in there for the soothing glass smoke.

i wonder if john snow can make some dragon glass swords out off all this obsidian:D:rolleyes:

White walkers got nothing on the huaka'i pō, the Nightwalkers. An army of Hawaiian warrior ghosts who can incinerate you with beams from their eyes. They often march at night with Hiʻiaka, the goddess of sorcery (and hula, woo!). If you even look at them you are incinerated. Dragon glass wound do nothing.

But I do think they are vulnerable to SPAM

White walkers got nothing on the huaka'i pō, the Nightwalkers. An army of Hawaiian warrior ghosts who can incinerate you with beams from their eyes. They often march at night with Hiʻiaka, the goddess of sorcery (and hula, woo!). If you even look at them you are incinerated. Dragon glass wound do nothing.

But I do think they are vulnerable to SPAM
i'll send da menehune after them!!

the SJW are now out in full force on social media complaining that the state has not done anything to keep the lava entering the ocean from killing sea turtles. You know the LAVA that is entering the ocean over about 5 miles of coast line, that destroyed 600 homes, evaporated an entire lake, and is pumping superheated sulfuric acid mixed with shards of glass into the atmosphere. That LAVA.
They want the county, who is still trying to repair a pump in a water well for the last 3 years, to save sea turtles from exploding lava.

download.jpg

A modest proposal.
SJW's are really good at holding hands to form human chains, blocking stuff, marching, chanting, and yelling at things they don't like, so I have a suggestion....
….They could organize a march to the lava, chanting, then form a human chain while yelling at the lava to block it from entering the ocean. There, problem** solved!

**(NOTE: I'm not saying WHICH/WHOSE problem)

the SJW are now out in full force on social media complaining that the state has not done anything to keep the lava entering the ocean from killing sea turtles. You know the LAVA that is entering the ocean over about 5 miles of coast line, that destroyed 600 homes, evaporated an entire lake, and is pumping superheated sulfuric acid mixed with shards of glass into the atmosphere. That LAVA.
They want the county, who is still trying to repair a pump in a water well for the last 3 years, to save sea turtles from exploding lava.

View attachment 481569
Maybe they could get that thick ankled Moana girl to kick the water to keep them skeered away.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top