JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Round up your "Anti-antifa" buddies and march downtown. See how your "white privilege" works out.
What white privilege? I do not recall mentioning anything about race or color. As far as marching downtown and having it "work out," I guess you missed the video on the Idaho Welcome Party in CDA. By the way, it worked out just fine.

Modern day liberalism truly is a mental disease
liberalism t-shirt.jpg

Advanced Peace.
I can just imagine.....that right about now, someone in the WH is probably thinking?

We should have been paying the Taliban instead of the ANA.

Aloha, Mark

We should have been paying the Taliban instead of the ANA.
We were...

Although the intent was to pay local Afghans, inevitably, the money ended up going to the Taliban and other extremists.
Fact. I saw it happen with my own eyes for years...

We were...

Although the intent was to pay local Afghans, inevitably, the money ended up going to the Taliban and other extremists.
Fact. I saw it happen with my own eyes for years...
Proving that corruption is alive and well. Not that I like it. But, a certain amount of political "kickbacks" happens. Even in America. Cough, cough.

Mind you.....that personally.....I would NOT do "Advanced Peace".

We (the USA) could have just _____________. Awww.....whatever. The damage is already done. Thank you BIDEN.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews